• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

Hey all its me again.

Sorry I did not get to doing lots of posting tonight ; I had some computer issues. I will be on tomorrow (Friday) after 1 pm to pick things back up. I got a short post in, between issues.

Unfortunately I will likely be gone for all of tomorrow as I will be viewing apartments in San Diego from the early morning until the later afternoon/evening. If anything MAJOR happens within the hours I'm gone, roleplay around me, or else Andrew can NPC Tesuro if it's absolutely necessary that Tesuro do something. Aside from that, I can post just before I leave in the morning, and can post when I arrive back home in the evening.

Also, word to the wise (and if you want to know where I've been all day): as fun as running and hiding from the police looks in the movies, it's actually incredibly horrifying and I suggest you avoid the situation at all costs. I know I for one will not be playing war games with airsoft guns at an intermediate school at 11PM anymore. Jesus Christ.

Erm... Why is my character the secondary pilot? He's a techical sentry... no real piloting experience... >.>;;

The entire fleet is dealing with crew shortages. So they're cross-training personnel to fill roles that are needed.

Think of it as in-field officer training.

Understoood. Should I mention that with Xanatos? ^^;; I'd hate to have him be a burden, but yeah... >.>;;

Up to you. It's for character development so no one's going to be angry over it. In character people will roll their eyes, but it's part of playing the character.

Anyways, up to you man.

Thanks, lol. That is true. I had a motto of my own: Roleplaying is not real-life, and real-life is not roleplaying. ^_^

Hey all

Everyone try to be online and on YIM tonight. Im heading out to dinner but will be back in a few hours. If enough of us are on we may have a little JP session..

Cant say times for sure, just if your on, and depending on how many are on. We might do something.

See you then.

I apologize!

I got kidnapped and taken to the bar. I just got home!

Sorry!

I'll be on whenever possible. Hard to tell, because my work schedule isn't regular, but I'll probably be available more often than not.

My computer problems are over. ^_^ I'll be as active as I was before now. Even still, I will try to post before I leave schoo; but if not, expect one before the end fo the day atleast.

The only problem I have for availability is my timezone. Being on GMT can make things a bit difficult scheduling-wise, but I should be able to make late night/early morning (for me at any rate) JP's on Fridays/Saturdays if we arrange it ahead of time.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back