• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

Fools! Think again!

There is a JP tonight, now, 10PM EST!

Get on, and become part of history (or kinda part of).

Can everyone make another JP tonight at 9:30PM EST?

Let me know!

Keep up the SP anyway!

(If you missed last nights JP-keep up the SP-I made sure you weren't left out.)

Can I just remind people that when JPing, use your character's name in every paragraph (as early as is practical). It can be very hard for a reader to figure out who "he" is when the perspective is constantly jumping around.

It's even worse when there is no way to identify whose character is being described in a paragraph because they are never named (there were a couple of instances of this in the latest JP).

Thanks,

I was going to remind them of this as well. It should have been fixed in the edit but I think poor Magnus (Who has been editing and posting the JPs since my computer wont take the archive) was on his last waking breath when he edited it late last night.

The afermative action color is blinding me with man love!

*wanders around blindly*

Yeah, pink is fine for the white background of the JP last night, but it doesn't sit well with the dark blue @_@

Oh...my God..

I think I have found the one character on par with Toshiro from Yggdrasil for Most Naive Character Ever award.

That man...is Tesuro

Flying Circus TV Show - Episode 18

Don't be so hard on him You try not leaving your family's property for your entire life and be able to identify a gay guy.

Also, if I had to choose: seme. But he's not gay, I swear!

I'm about to have some sausage myself.

And suddenly the topic of conversation is meat.

:shock:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…