• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Yugumo Discussion

His text isn't so bad if you use the Solaris template like me. Purple text on a black background isn't as bad as it sounds. Anyway, we're all entitled to our own opinions, but even though a YE change just seems aesthetic, you need to realize what it will do to your character, because it will have an effect on them in some way. I know it doesn't seem important to you, but you should try to be more concerned with the decisions that occur in the community in which you RP. Saying it makes no difference to you just seems a tiny bit ignorant.

Okay...so Ichiro and Ken are both a year older. New tech comes out.

And yet, I'd bet 10 bucks neither of them notice. I'd even make an effort to, and there wouldn't be anything. I mean, it's like telling me its the new year in RL: Whoo hoo, party, then business as usual.

Blame Andrew, he presented the thread here Speaking of which, where is he? He hasn't posted in the Yugumo for two days...we're all waiting on him.

Well of course he's been busy, but what specifically he's been busy with is what I'm interested in.

It looks purple on my background and monitor Then again, everything looks darker on my monitor.

Sorry, had a date Friday night, and seminar on Saturday. I am back now though.

Welcome back, Andrew! *hugs*

*Hugs* Yo. And obviously I didn't return early on Friday night, ill leave the details for another venue however. :shock:

Not fair! I bet you told everyone all about it in the Sakura OOC! DX So not fair! lol

A 7 page paper that was due last week came up. Can't post today.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…