• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill Picking up new crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon a ringing "incoming" message alert would sound upon Agrael's personal datapad. On it was a message from someone she hadn't heard from in a while, probably due to all the shuffling around of assignments then the jump to being independant on the Yggdrasil. She'd recognize the sender's name as the name of the handsome medic that'd fathered her twins.

He was finally in contact with her again and who knew how this would go?

At first, Agrael didn't recognize the name. However, as she thought about it, a shiver ran up her spine as she realized who it was. "Um, hello..?" She replied this in text. The lump in her throat and tingling down under would not go away, even with all of her might. Excitement lifted her eyes as she waited for a reply.

Distracted by the missiles, though they mostly hit the GLF's hull around the hatch, the transpheric beams hit and the armor convulsed in the murky space...did they get him?

It took a bit of time, dodging attacks and watching the crazy spray of firepower from the enemy Crooked Demon. She... began to get an idea, looking through the specs of the armor. She noticed the slight FTL capabilities of the Kylie, and then... after evaluating the battlefield, spoke out a quick warning to the rest of the group.

"I... have an idea! I think I can set the CFS to do a microjump... I might have a solution."

Then, to the plan. Set course, navigate, make sure not to smash into something at what-the-hell-times-c... Ah, there we go! And Suzune's Kylie suddenly - shloop - popped out of the battlefield, heading deeper into the debris field. Floating around, of course, were some remaining scraps of metal, large and bulky. Finding a larger one, Suzune got to work, using her melee aether blades to cut handholds into it. Thanking herself for using a super-strength PA... She then grabbed it, and put her CFS to work, targeting a space back in the close-range engagement.

Her last act, once she returned to the battlefield, was to hurl the hunk of debris right at the thing. If she was lucky, she'd crush it. If not? It'd have to dodge either into or out of the ship. Win-win.

Suddenly, the Crooked Demon charged out dramatically, toward the source of Mel's attack, right at her!

Of course, it didn't have much time to react, as the pilot suffered from target fixation..and didn't notice the massive Yamataium plate flying at him into it hit him like a windshield hits a bug...if a car was travelling at a tenth the speed of light.

It smashed into a rigid Zesuaium plate, which impaled the armor, and pilot, from behind. If he was alive, he was pinned...and would have his blood sucked out of his body by vaccuum if he moved to free himself, or was concious enough to try.

"Alright Suzune-san! Solid hit!"

The ship started to move away...but the two SAoY vessels fired opon it, and disabled its engines...

"...Why didn't they help us before?"

Aendri shook his head at the sheer luck of the situation with the Demon, and the sheer stupidity of the situation with the Star Army ships. "It's because it probably took them this long to notice we were fighting. What are we doing with the Power Armor? We can't really bring it back with us, not with whoever's in there possibly able to fight back." He looked at the armor, then sighed. "Someone with better sensors scan tht thing, se if he's alive? I guess we have an obligation to save him if we can."

Mel yelped and pulled her wings around her as a shield on reflex. The wings of the antheodon could be used like that but against the CD's vibroclaws, it wouldn't be very good. But she couldn't help but feel bad for the person inside and floated over to the person, but stayed at a safe range. Her sensors were saying the person was alive but she could imagine he was interrible pain. In the typical way she had, mel reached out to even an enemy with care in mind.

"Please, just surrender. We dont' really want to see you die out here. It's just too sad to die in space, alone and cold like that. If you do, I promise I'll fix you up to you're good as new ok?" she said to the pilot. "Please hurry andmake your decision you don't have much time."

---------

In a few moments a smooth, accented voice would come over the audio output. "Agrael, finally I tracked you down. You know, you're a naughty little patrician running off like that. But past that, how're you doing wherever you are? I do hope you're taking care of yourself."

Agrael blushed even more as she recognized the voice of a previous lover.. and, in fact, the father of the twins. "I.. I'm good!" she said, a little shakily. "But.. I.. uh... have some news... Are you sitting down?" The Elysian wondered how he would take such news that she would give him.

The person on the other end would click a few buttons for the visual feed to come in once he was sure who it was on the other side. On Agrael's side, she's see the familiar face of an elysian with a light tan and messy silvery-white hair and holding something to the right side of his face. Watching her through the display with blue-green eyes. She could tell he was shirtless as he sat back, showing his toned torso. "Yes Agrael? What's wrong?"

Agrael smiled down at him. "Well, well, long time no see... Handsome as ever, I see..." she stated before getting to business, turning on her own video input. The first thing that he probably would notice was her enlarged bosom. They were about two or three cup sizes bigger then before she had gotten pregnant. Unfortunately for him, she was not shirtless, too. "Well... you remember that night that we first met? We went drinking, and... yeah..." She bit her lower lip nervously as her wings fluttered slightly.

"Do you honestly think I'd forget that?" He asked her with a little smirk as he lowered his hand after a moment, the light gleaming off the black elysium mask he was wearing over a third of his face extending down around his right eye. "I remember it." he said, flushing slightly at the sight of her expanded cleavage. "I'd never met someone that had such lovely screams of passion."

"Ahem..." Agrael flushed a little herself before continuing, "Well... I became pregnant.. from our encounter..." She let the words sink in before adding, "You are a father, dear... of twins, actually." The former commander bit her lip again, hoping that he'd take the news well.

The man in the crooked demon slowly lifted an arm, and fired a relatively powerless shot, which was bright and colored white...the shot expanded quickly into a flare of surrender.

SAoY Mindy 2A stormed the enemy ship, and a firefight ensued inside...

Suzune, once her attack finished, floated loose in space for a few scant moments, starting forward. It was as if in her desperation to survive, she had just... tried to think of it like an engineering problem. An object to generate sufficient force to cause an inevitable collapse of a Power Armor's structure. She had... almost forgotten there was still a person in that suit.

So she froze, muttering into the comms idly.

"He'll... be al... alright.... right?"

Aendri twitched his visuals to look towards her. "He should be fine, especially if we can talk the Star Army ships into giving him care. So long as we get him out of that suit and into care soon, he should at least survive." With this, he went over to the Demon, and started guiding the Demon towards the Yggdrasil for now. He also sent a quick shortwave message over, the contents simply reassuring the pilot that he would be treated fairly, and that he would be given medical attention.

Mel would help the guy off the stake of the ship while telling him that he surrendered and that she'll drop him to decompress if he tries to attack her. Her hand was over the wound pressing hard to help him move along and carried him to the Yggdrasil. Soon she'd have the man unsuited and on a medical bed to begin treating him, her manner was professional but kindly and gentle. Mel was like a beautiful, busty mom in a way here. "what's your name?" she asked as she was reparing the damage from the Zesusaium spike first to stabilize him.

The man was a thug, and glared at the Elysian...

"What's it matter? I'm gonna be offed anyway by those *%$^es in the Yammie ships anyway."

Aendri, who had followed Mel to protect her, just in case, sighed. "You know, all Yamatians aren't like that. If you confess, and ask for pardon, I'm sure they'll lower their sentence. I was with the Star Army for a time myself, and they're willing to be fair, if you'll give them reason to. Plus, if you really feel that way, why don't you reject our help. If you're not willing to be treated, we can't force you to accept treatment."

Mel glared at Aendri. "No way, he may be a thug, but everyone deserves a second chance. Or at least medical treatment." She said and continued to repair the damage done to the thug by the attacks, The impale wound was healing nicely and she was resetting his bones after giving him a biteplate. Once they were reset, she would remove it and begin splinting them. "Well just what did you do? Medicall speaking, you're not cleared to do anything and I'm not letting you leave until you are." She said.

"Nnngh...My brother was having me act as the protection for the ship while he was hauling cargo. I found out mid-trip that he was hauling something far less than legal..."

Toshiro entered the ship, after the Star Army Mindies, and was shocked at what he saw inside. The crew had been rounded up and the Captain was slumped against the wall, stunned. In the cargo hold was a set of Durandium cages, each containing several civilian Nekovalkrya...

"...This...is a slaving ship?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back