• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Eight: I Double Dare You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbles the Barble chuckled to herself when she heard of Orion's unfortunate predicament.

"I would like to attempt a dare, after this episode..." Her little song-like voice floated through the room.

Abart shot a look at Nerai that just screamed "why you.....", teluctansltly slithering forward to hear his dare.

"...W.....wha?....." A quick look of disbelief later he looked over at Jones, watching him freak out a little. While the two took the piss out of eachother on a regular basis, this was..... something else.... also Hoshi was right in adding that little bit at the end....

*sigh* "Well then...... best get this over with..... he slithered towards Orion's general vicinity, looming over his feathered roommate. Coincidentally from this angle the light from the wardrooms ceiling lights reflected in his eyes to make them glow a slight green on his shadowed face. He then flopped down on Orion unceremoniously, face anything but amused.

"This one's a draw....." he muttered, Resting his torso on the bluebirb's.

----------

A few feet behind abart, Nerai'tha was beaming with amusement, grinning widely at the immensely akward display.

Wardroom

Anastasia's eyes went wide as the dare was read. She looked at Orion, giving him a pat on the shoulder. Deep down, the technician could only barely contain a giggle as Orion reacted to being sat on. She sat by his side as a from of moral support, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hmm? What about me~?"
While trying to sound innocent, her huge smirk made it very hard to believe.

"Just be glad i dont have to eat you with no hands....." With an exasperated sigh he just laid on top of Orion, akwardly shifting his tail around a bit...

Meanwhile, Walter covered mouth with one hand, only stopping himself from laughing out loud, but BOY the engineer cannot stop smiling at this!

"So, are you liking your 'bird's nest'? I can only imagine how cozy it is to be in your position.", joked Walter. He snickered a little bit. "S-sorry, I am not being a good sport."

Wardroom

Hoshi looked to Walter and stifled a giggle rather poorly. A minute of awkward laying later, Hoshi called out to the pair of snek and birb.

"You have fulfilled your task! Thank you for playing!" She then raised a brow at Arbitrated and drew a slip of paper. "You must sit in Yoshida's lap for ten minutes! Enjoy!"

Yoshida was hardly paying attention, fiddling with her tail even as the small winged gunner waddled over to her. So, it was certainly a suprise when there was suddenly a small angel in her lap! and certainly not one she was expecting! Arbitrated of all people. There was a few long seconds of contemplation and mental replaying of what occured before she deduced it was infact, a dare she missed. "Oh uh, hello?" She then initiated repeated, light patting of the angel's head. At least her frown was gone!

Faye had a soft smile as the game continued. Whether it was seeing Meissa in a more natural, if not a bit cute for an Elysian, state or the snakeman crushing another Elysian with his body weight alone, she was in a good mood. One hand swept through her blue hair, following the white stripe gently as the thin Neko watched Arbitrated sit comfortably into the other Neko's lap.

Briefly wondering if the pregnant Elysian had experience with that before, Faye giggled softly to herself. Normally, such actions would be well guarded, but she had made the effort during their transit to open up to the crew. Or at least, let them see a side of her that had been long dead until necessity had brought about its revival.

Abart quickly sat back down on the bench, this time a few feet further from his aunt. He brushed off his uniform a bit, grumbling silently. Quickly Nerai scooted back over to his side, still smirking but not as obnoxiously wide as before.

"Oh come on, it wasn't that bad was it?"

Grumble grumble.

"Oh okaaaay~ maybe a bit..... i just couldnt help myself you know~!

Grumble grumble.

"Just think about it like this: now you get to sut and relax while everyone else does their silly things~! Don't those two look absolutely adorable over there~?"
As sje points at Yoshi And Arbs, Abart's face does lighten up a bit, inable to stifle a quick smile of cuteness.

"Heh..... true."

Wardroom

"Moving on..." Hoshi said, looking around. "Who is next?" Her eyes fell on the undercover officer for a long moment before she said, "Who would like to go?"

The decision to be brave would've been hard for Faye in what felt like a former life but came easily now as her hand raised. "Oh, oh, Chusa! Pick me!" She was putting on a show of being enthusiastic while waving the raised hand slightly from side to side.

Wardroom

Hoshi grinned menacingly as she pulled out a piece of paper and read it, "Play a song by slapping your butt cheeks until someone can guess the song."

She looked up to Faye and inhaled sharply, as if about to burst out laughing already.

Reactions: Fay
"Who wrote these?" Meissa asked, face in the table trying to stop herself from laughing. Whoever wrote these was either incredibly evil, or simply incredibly good at suggesting dumb things. Either way, Meissa doubted anyone would actually shout the name of the song out until they had enough of the image of their OPS slapping her own buttcheeks.

Kyoi sat by and watched. Yes, very amusing. She was glad she got hers done first, because now she could appreciate this.

Faye's mouth gaped open a bit as the dare registered in her digital brain. Once recovered, she pondered what song they might all know... with few coming to mind sadly. Deciding to go with a classic, the Neko stood with a blush setting into her thin face already. Doing this in front of EVERYONE would be incredibly embarrassing... but it's just for fun, right?

Fortunately, she was not wearing the skirt addition to the Type 35 uniform, so her slaps would not be muffled by the loose cloth. Cracking her knuckles in preparation, Faye turned away from most of the crew and bent forwards a little bit to push out her somewhat small rump to at least give them a view as well.

The first hand to come down on her sensitive cheek almost made her cry out in pleasure. Fortunately, her face was turned away, so most would not notice her crimson face turning a darker shade. Recovering quickly, the Ops warrant officer completed a quick, simple song from probably one of the most famous ships in the Star Army that has existed for longer than most in the room had been alive.

Whether anyone recognized it immediately would hopefully be soon apparent while she repeated the song continuously... unless they were sadistic jerks who simply wanted to see Faye turn her butt cheeks redder than her current face. She would take a short pause at the end of the song to more so give herself a break rather than indicating the exact end of the song.

Walter just couldn't hold it in anymore! He couldn't believe what he was seeing! Walter howled with laughter so hard, that his diaphragm felt sore! "I-I am so-" Unfortunately for him, another round of laughs escaped. The poor man wasn't even in shape for a simple apology... Then again, this is practically the funniest thing he had ever seen.

After a good half a minute of laughter, Walter picked up his head, his face redder than a tomato, still chuckling. He paced himself with deep breaths, stifling his infectious giggles. As much as Walter didn't want to ruin the fun, he didn't have the heart to let Faye embarrass herself like this.

"S-sorry, sorry, I-I think I know the song.", the minkan struggled to say. "That's the tune of the YSS Eucharis, right?", Walter guessed.

Reactions: Fay
Arbles couldn't take it. The tiny mother was bawling out of Yoshida's lap with laughter, essentially face planting onto the floor and being generally a heck of a lot louder than she normally would be. She... Did make it somewhat difficult at first to discern the song upon which Faye was excersizing her posterior.

Faye breathed a sigh of relief as someone guessed correctly. Her flushed head nodded quickly while ceasing her butt drumming. Turning back to the group, her hands covered her nose and mouth as her violet eyes closed to try and get her composure back in check. However, sitting down now was out of the question as her posterior was thoroughly sore. The Neko was sure that the sensitive skin would require lotion later...

Yoshida could only stare, her mouth agape, as Faye played a song on her posterior as if they were drums. She had to admit, at least she was somewhat okay at playing, otherwise they surely would have been there for an eternity. "Amazing." Was the only thing she uttered as she slowly shut her mouth, and formed a grin.

"This is probably the best show I've seen all week! Maybe next time I should bring some snacks..." She didn't practically die laughing as so many others did by some miracle. She just didn't seem to find it quite so funny as some of the others clearly did. Speaking of, she hoped miss Shan didn't hurt herself down there on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back