• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Eight: I Double Dare You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wardroom

Walter, despite being partially wet from the pineapple soda, has been enjoying this dare party so far, getting the occasional chuckle out of the shenanigans.

In fact, he had a good laugh at himself as well, having had to take on a stupidly one-sided dare that he asked for.

Now more crew mates have joined in on the fun, from snake people to bird people and everyone in between. This made Walter feel very happy.

Wardroom

Hoshi looked to Mat, "Of course, of course." She smiled slowly after she had picked up a dare and read it. "Make up a song up about a person in the group and sing it for all of us." She nodded once, tersely, as she said, "Now."

Mat thought for a moment before bursting into song.

"Meissa's really pretty great, she's smart and fast and strong/ and even though I'm kinda dumb she puts up with me all day long."

"When you've got a problem/she can kick its ass/ but if you ask me for more lyrics/ I'll probably have to pass!"

Wardroom

Hoshi sort of bent over a bit, coughing and laughing at the same time before she looked around the rest of the room.

"Who is next exactly?" Hoshi asked in between coughing giggle fits.

YSS Kaiyo
Wardroom

Sutahira Medikku had just showered, his uniform with it's bright teal panel freshly cleaned as well. His hair was still damp, and he still felt like he had water in his ear somehow, but he was hungry and had heard that the crew was gathering was gathering in the Wardroom.

As he made his way in, he saw everyone around a table with delicious food, but it was... odd. It appeared as if Mat had just finished a song, and Hoshi was asking "Who's next?". This couldn't be... It's a dare lottery. He used to play it with his friends as a child, one time eating a worm.

"Maybe I can get my food and sit and watch. Hopefully they're laughing too hard to notice me." Sutahira said quietly to himself, taking out his datapad and pulling up a novel, pretending not to notice the probably hilarious shenanigans going on. He wasn't exactly stealthy though in a bright teal shirt.

Wardroom

"Medikku, come, sit down." Hoshi waved to him to take a seat near her. She pulled a dare from the hat and read it, "Have the person to your right do your hair and you must keep it that way. Hoshi looked to Kyōi, asking, "Do you have any hair supplies on you right now?" Then she looked to Medikku's right and asked them, "Are you ready to help Medikku out?"

"Always, Chusa!" Kyoi said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small tube of hair gel, and numerous hair ties and hair clips.

Wardroom

Hoshi smiled, "Good, good. Now Medikku, are you ready?"

Wardroom

Sutahira winced at the sound of his name, and stopped walking, slowly turning. He listened to Hoshi, and his eyes went wide at the dare. At least it didn't seem as bad as some of the others, so he would be okoay with it. "Oh fun." Sutahira said sarcastically as he took a seat near Hoshi, next to Kyoi. She then pulled out multiple supplies, and he noticed the hair gel. Oh God. He was going to have to take another shower after this.

"I'm ready I guess." Sutahira sighed, placing his datapad on the table, preparing to look like some freak of nature.

"Here goes, then."

Kyoi rubbed a dollop of hair gel across her palms, smeared it out, and subsequently started turning Sutahira's hair into a mess of a mohawk. She took the hair clips and ties and decorated the spikes with colorful little ornaments here and there. As a finishing touch she stuck a red bow on the side of his head.

"Perfect." Kyoi stated.

Wardroom

Sutahira couldn't help but giggle childishly as his hair was messed with, and he could feel it being spiked, assuming it was in a mohawk fashion. He had seen the red bow at the end, and slowly moved his hand up to gently touch the aftermath. "Kyoi! Why would you do this to my freshly cleaned hair!" He complained, realizing how hard it would be to clean. He might need the equivalent of two showers.

Wardroom

Hoshi chuckled, "Who is next?"

She was enjoying this immensely and didn't want Medikku to stew too long on what had happened, so she was ready to look around the room excitedly as she watched them from the center of the room. Who would be next, she wondered, And what would she pull up?

"Well... Nice Mohawk Kyoi!" yoshida said as of course, she continued petting the arbitrated on her lap. She seemed a bit less grumpy now, as everythign kept going on. A grin on her face even, stretching her genetic face tatoo slightly. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. If she took a dare now, maybe it wouldn't be too disasterous since, she still had to have the winged gunner sitting on her lap. "Well... Allright, I'll take one now."

Wardroom

"Time for Yoshida to take a turn, hmmm? Well let's see." Hoshi said before she pulled out a slip from her hat. "Pretend you're swimming around the room for five minutes!"

Yoshida tilted her head as she heard the dare. Hm. That would be a hard one to do while keeping arbitrated on her lap. Unless... In very short order, she layed on her back, before floating into the air like many a stage magician in the past would do, ensuring that miss shan was still firmly onher lap, using her own tail as a seatbelt almost. It was then, that she began doing a backstroke across the room. Slowwwwllyy. She even hummed to herself. This was actually rather fun! Huzzah. "Well, feels like i'm at a resort already. Guess you get a free ride though huh?" She said as she looked up at the lap angel.

Arbles chuckled. Her ten-minute timer was almost up, but a free trip around the wardroom like this? Too perfect an offer! Her smiling face shone at the energetic neko, she responded, "I had to take a dare for this! Definitely worth it!" She waved over at her husband and the patrician on top of him, Sora waving back in a glorious, relaxed arc as she waited for her own noble steed to start moving.

Wardroom

Hoshi watched as she continued to stifle her giggles. Eventually, she was cracking up after Arbs' agreement with the situation. Pointing to the hat, she asked a question between laughter.

"Who is next?"

Wardroom

Despite Sutahira's good-hair-day-turned-bad, he couldn't help but laugh at the spectacle, and Hoshi's laughter only made him laugh harder. It was obvious Arbs agreed with the situation, which at that point brought tears to his eyes. This whole event was so ridiculous, and Sutahira loved it. Because of his laughter, some of his ornaments came loose, falling to the table.

Wardroom

Kikyo looked at her sister for a moment before raising her hand, "I-I'll go!" She looked to Meissa with a beaming smile before looking back to Hoshi with her giddy-schoolgirl expression brightly shining on her face. She let go of Meissa's arm to sit on her legs, her back straight as if she was ready for nearly anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back