• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Quotes Quarantine

<SUBLIMEinal> And all Spacers have lichen on them.
<Kyoki> so, all spacers have lichen? o.o
<SUBLIMEinal> Yeah, they do.
<Yoroko> Kasiopea has no lichen...
<Wes> I prefer my women without fungus.
<Kyoki> lichen... isn't exactly fungus....
<Kyoki> its algae...
<Kyoki> and... moss i think...
<Wes> Lichen is algae and fungus living in symbiosis, isn't it?
<Kyoki> algae and moss i believe
<Yoroko> yar....she has none...although she has a diatom configuration of three small blue crystal lines
<Kyoki> ...and why doesn't she have lichen <_<
<Wes> Lichens (IPA: /ˈlaɪkən/)[1] are symbiotic associations of a fungus (the mycobiont) with a photosynthetic partner (the photobiont also known as the phycobiont) that can produce food for the lichen from sunlight. The photobiont is usually either green alga or cyanobacterium. A few lichens are known to contain yellow-green algae or, in one case, a brown alga. Some lichens contain both green algae and cyanobacteria as photobionts; in these cases, the cyanobacteria symbiont component may specialize in fixing atmospheric nitrogen for metabolic use.
<SUBLIMEinal> Yoroko: That's her lichen, then.
* Yoroko doesn't know...
<Wes> Therefore, Freespacers have skin fungus. On humans, skin fungus is jock itch.

<Wes> Therefore, Freespacers have skin fungus. On humans, skin fungus is jock itch.
^ That was the most amazing thing I read all night.

Thank you Wes.

[19] Teh Magnetic Moony: Lookit me! I'm an American cowboy!
[19] Save A Guitar, Lick A Guitarist: Ima reverse cowgirl!

Still not sure what to make of this one.

Bwhahaha.

Jaqueline tis ever the pervert.

This had me laughing for a good while for some reason.

<Kokuten> Meh, anyway, I don't want my girl sleeping in my bad...
<Kokuten> bed*
<Kokuten> It's... uh...
<Kokuten> Got too much, 'manliness' in it.
* Fian coughs
* Kokuten also coughs.
<Wes> Change your sheets dawg.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…