• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission R1-SPA, or "Revenant" power armor

Jack Pine

Submission Type: Light Power Armor
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:uso:skyguard:project_spectre#systems

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes about a month ago)
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: as said, i realize there are possibly more than a few errors and any help correcting those would be appreciated.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Worked on this for about a month now, sorry for any errors, I have ever made a power armor submission before. I realize as well that the armor, shield, and body ratings are probably wrong. I tried to get Zack to help me but I guess he's been busy or something of late.

@Jack Pine - Not to be rude, but could you try to avoid triple-posting, please? I'd recommend using the "Edit" function instead - it's a lot more "orderly" and doesn't cause a barrage of notifications.

did a few grammatical corrections and removed unnecessary details. Still unsure on how much clearer I need to make it as I described in detail to give the player a clear picture of what the full suit looks like, and am confused on how else to describe, or explain it.

The appearance section is way too long. Can you make it more concise?
I disagree, I think it's okay. It's nice to see such effort put into giving an item a text description, as most submitters aren't this thorough.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back