• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission R1-SPA, or "Revenant" power armor

Jack Pine

Submission Type: Light Power Armor
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:uso:skyguard:project_spectre#systems

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes about a month ago)
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: as said, i realize there are possibly more than a few errors and any help correcting those would be appreciated.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
"E.C.S.(electronic camouflage system)" is going to need its own article.

DRv3 doesn't work this way. The entire suit is one tier and not different tiers for different components. Only the individual weapons are diff tiers.

Can I edit some spelling mistakes?

All members are always permitted to fix spelling mistakes on any article at any time! Typos are heresy!

Sorry about the DRv3 stuff, It was a little confusing for me and am still learning other things with putting wiki pages together such as specific templates, as mentioned DRv3, and etc.
^ @Ametheliana ^

Hopefully once I can figure and learn this stuff more, and hopefully find some helping hands, I can really get going on the other submissions I want to submit.

ECS ARTICLE!

DONE!

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=faction:uso:skyguard:section_6:electronic_camouflage_system

Do I need to submit this separately or can it be rolled into this submission?

I would like to use my shield emitter submission as part of this but that isn't approved yet. I would also like to use the art for the power armor in the art for the ECS but that isn't ready yet. So while this submission is small (but ready for use) I also do intend to go back and add to it when appropriate.

@Jack Pine I think you would need to remove the Usonium (the metal armor parts) and replace it with composites in order for that to happen.

I also linked the ECS article in the power armor article

You might want to include that in the armor section.

However things that have to be exposed (sensors, radios, ECS, magnetically attached stuff) can't really be shielded against EMP all that well.

that's not possible then, since a lot of the armor is magnetically attached. hmmmm....maybe I can come up with an armor overlay, or outerlayer to create the same effect of a faraday cage.

the black is where the base suit is exposed, meaning the armor doesn't cover everything. there are still areas where protection will be lower, these "breaks" are to allow greater mobility and freedom of movement.
@Ametheliana ^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back