• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission R1-SPA, or "Revenant" power armor

Jack Pine

Inactive Member
Submission Type: Light Power Armor
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:faction:uso:skyguard:project_spectre#systems

Faction: USO
FM Approved Yet? (Yes about a month ago)
Faction requires art? (Yes/No)

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? (No)
Contains New art? (No)
Previously Submitted? (No)

Notes: as said, i realize there are possibly more than a few errors and any help correcting those would be appreciated.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Worked on this for about a month now, sorry for any errors, I have ever made a power armor submission before. I realize as well that the armor, shield, and body ratings are probably wrong. I tried to get Zack to help me but I guess he's been busy or something of late.

@Jack Pine - Not to be rude, but could you try to avoid triple-posting, please? I'd recommend using the "Edit" function instead - it's a lot more "orderly" and doesn't cause a barrage of notifications.

The appearance section is way too long. Can you make it more concise?

did a few grammatical corrections and removed unnecessary details. Still unsure on how much clearer I need to make it as I described in detail to give the player a clear picture of what the full suit looks like, and am confused on how else to describe, or explain it.

Jack, get some art. If I need to pay like 20$ or so just let me know who to send the money to

The appearance section is way too long. Can you make it more concise?
I disagree, I think it's okay. It's nice to see such effort put into giving an item a text description, as most submitters aren't this thorough.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…