• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

I most likely will not be able to JP this Friday, but I'm ok with that. With Sanda's hurt shoulder she can't do a whole lot but watch anyway.

Okay, we'll do one at 8pm (same time as the Community meetings) and roll with whoever we have. If you can't make it, it's OK, we'll continue in SPs after.

Hit me up with a pad link or whatever we're using and I'll be there if nothing comes up.

I've having trouble getting the next post out. I think it's a combination of having so many NPCs in the scene to post for, not really having a lot of story happening right now, and the party not being together. Together those mean a massive GM post and I'm low on energy. Might need to wait for the JP or to break it into smaller posts that don't necessarily cover everyone at one time.

No worries, man. It's been really cool so far!

Let's all get in the Victory Day Open RP. I don't want to miss it or miss my chance to post in it...and our characters are already in Kyoto so let's do this! After that I'll make a new thread to send us on our train trip around Yamatai's underdeveloped West coast where we'll flesh things out as we experience the places.

Note: Hell is a dangerous place.

You guys down for another 2-hour JP this Friday?

Anyone up for a JP tomorrow night?

Gonna attempt a JP tonight, usual time and usual pad! Optional attendance, gonna kind of keep things moving and get us to Ketsurui No Iori. I wanted to stop in Yui's Pagoda no Uesu but Ame's Kaiyo people are in the middle of a mission and I didn't want to interfere so we'll skip it for now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back