• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Art Rizzo's Art (Building a Battleship)

So I have revisited my boat and have new inspiration for it. it is no longer a destroyer. Really FSCorp has no need for such a ship. This is a cutter, a large patrol ship of sorts, like what the US Coast Guard uses. THIS is my new inspiration, a patrol/rescue/pursuit ship. It's going to be fast with modest armament with a compliment of fighters and mecha(which can be air dropped from the bay doors on the belly). OH YEAH, best part is that it looks like a boat!

With the pictures fixed I've added more. The ships main battery consists of the distinctive "square barreled" laser cannon design of FMS. Before the bridge lays the VLS battery and spanning the sides are G-TAM equipped quad laser batteries for point defense that offer 360 coverage through gravitational manipulation of the laser beams.

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-26_13-7-11.png
    42 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've fixed the images in the above post.

Thanks @Wes! I wasn't able to retrieve those pictures.

Currently my Internet connection is terrible so I can't see the pics until I get into town. If any can't see them I can just redo them tonight

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…