Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

RWBY discussion check-in

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
I have not yet met a fellow Lancaster fan. I'm with you on that one.

I'd be happy if they finally got to be registered hunters. Doesn't seem likely, but hell, who knows anymore. I hope the ACE-OPS become the fables they deserve to be. Completely unfair for me to say this early on, but STILL. Hurting the queens? The Electric Empress?! It cannot stand.

paladinrpg

Site Supporter
Game Master
I just wanted to say thank you for introducing me to this series. Really loving the style, though by no means up to the new season yet...

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
My plan, as it is now, is to go to Emerald City Comic Con and meet the main cast, especially Arryn Zech (Blake). If I could meet Casey Lee Williams (the singer on most of the soundtracks), I'd do so too.

This series has a lot of meaning to a lot of folk. Glad to have you on board!

paladinrpg

Site Supporter
Game Master
Cool DJ, good luck with that! And I do agree I think the music is one of the real stars of the series and are great songs even all on their own. (I really like Yang's Theme "I Burn" and "Red Like Roses II" especially).

Last edited:

Charmaylarg Dufrain

Submissions Reviewer
FM of Nepleslia
Game Master
I love how they went to casey's dad, jeff williams at the start cause he did alot of the RVB music and they frankly couldnt afford much for the starting budget of RWBY. And Jeff was like "Yeah, But sign my daughter too cause you know you liked the vocals she did for RVB and she could use a good outlet at her age (She was a minor then) and we got a deal"

And Monty's like "Bep, Alright, Deal!"

Doshii Jun

Perpetual player
Retired Staff
If you haven't already, check out Casey's band, OK Goodnight. They just released an EP, and she's really good on it! This is their single, Think Again.