• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

I was sure I'd said hi here but I guess not.

I'll be your new variably sober Neko; please quietly place letters of complaint on her forehead in pen.

Welcome! Also I hope she doesn't mind if I use a stapler to stick written complaints on her forehead, much quicker.

I would like to apologize for my lack of being here, work has been taking it's toll on me physically and kinda emotionally; as well as depression making even thinking of writing difficult. I'm here now though, and I'm hoping to be here more often as of now; my heads a tad clearer now that i've gotten over a personal hump.

I was sitting on a bit more of the JP we did, but we couldn't seem to hook up enough, so they went to the festival and all that, but hooray for more confidence!

hey guys, sorry for my absence; been getting trained on more stuff at work so i've not had any time to do anything; i'm hopping things are going to get a little slower.

sorry, sorry there's a festival going on in my town; so i've been busy as all hell, I'm going to be reading and hopefully posting tonight if not for sure tomorrow evening. sorry guys, don't mean to be dragging.

Decided to make another music track for the plot, this one playing as the ship embarks on the new mission! Although the track is a bit more "charging valiantly into battle" and not "go scout that sector of space," but details, details :p. I'm sure we'll blow something up at some point~. Might make more of these over time since it's good practice.

https://soundcloud.com/arcaneariagame/the-vanguard-embarks

okay, so my life has been utterly hectic since the last time i was here. The festival got flooded out then we got swarmed more, and yadda; yadda. Then i got trained in a new position so literally my schedule went utterly wacky. But I'm hoping things are going to be more stable now; and I can get back to writing i got today and tomorrow off.

Well, I've let things sit quiet for way way too long. Sorry about that guys. Expect a GM post from me tomorrow to get things rolling again!

I've not had a chance to actually make any sort of update post much less anything else; So as of now I apologize. My life has been absolutely chaotic. My job's been screwing me on hours, we've been working on the house; and my depression has become overly crippling so I apologize for my absence in abundance.. @Gunsight but things are starting to get better, and if it's still cool; I'd like to try and resume being a part of this setting and ship.

Power Armor Bay

The chesty officer looked over her shoulder when Ren entered the bay...

I'm a bit confused, wouldn't Ren go to the bridge instead of the power armor bay when called to battlestations since she's a starship operator?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back