• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

So just a heads up, with HotelKilo on extended LOA, I'll be NPC'ing his character, Ragnhildr, till the conclusion of the mission, or his return, whichever comes first :o

Is Ren still a Santo-Hei after the last mission? Not sure if the last mission wasn't rank-up worthy or if I missed updating her wiki page.

So, I was wondering about how to introduce my character. Could my and @ArsenicJohn 's characters could be in the power armor bay with Cadet and Ira's characters and just head over with them?

So, second away team, meet up at the wreck's bridge or keep the party split and try and find engineering or something? :)

Probably better the second team meets up with the first to get caught up on the findings to be honest. Since I posted so recently however, I'm hoping someone else will first.

If you guys want my steam or discord to pester me on (I have been doing a hellacious amount of overtime for an upcoming ship date) just PM meh. :o

RPG-D RPGfix
Back