• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experiment)

Re: [OOC] Sakura II Discussion (formerly A THOUGHT Experimen

That's true...I'm waiting on a person Yai is in the room with to post. Then he'll be freed up to talk to other people.

Also, we can post in the Party aside at the same time. I'd hoped to RP in it freely through the season independent of the other missions and threads, but no takers yet.

Well just point me in the direction of the threads my character should post in for this party and ill make sure he's present... Lol

The end of year celebration thread has been open most of December and it's still only got one player posting? That's...rather disappointing. I may keep it open and we just treat it as having happened in the past, or we can just cancel IC Christmas/gloss over it. Thoughts?

I vote we continue it and act as if it happened in the past.

The holidays have been busy. I vote we continue on anyway. I'm fully back tomorrow, enjoying NY holidays with my lady. See you soon!

agree. between moving into a new apartment and the holidays ive been rather busy myself as well. i apologize for not posting and will do so soon!

Bio updated for Audit, just a reminder to everyone else to help out Toshiro by making sure they update too!

Can i get cabin 7 please?
*edit: nvm i changed it... feeling really stupid now especially since i also hadn't noticed the holiday thread till now... /facepalm

Just so everyone knows, we got a 76, which is a B-. Down from a 92 A, but tolerable.

Dammit. Too slow! I'ma post tomorrow, and be damnably aggressive about posting here from now on.

Because some of this slowness is my own fault. :(

I believe it partially to be my fault, since I've been so lax on posting requirements and had my own crap to sift through, plus the holiday season, but activity has plummeted particularly since early December. We're lucky to have gotten above a C in the plot audits where we had an A before.

I'm the kind to wait my turn and give everyone a chance to post, and also wanted everyone to have a chance to interact with each other, but it simply isn't happening because my players aren't posting regularly. If I were to enforce the time limits on the plot, every single one of us would be booted from the plot at some point....but some have been even worse than others.

If a player is not posting, at least letting me know why -- I know Andrew, Kyle, and SSharp have had real life screw things up. Those seeking to play on the bridge crew in particular need to get with me since the ship can't move without their input -- and I don't want them to be in the habit of being AWOL in combat for weeks at a time.

Everyone, please contact me on why you haven't been posting (in here or PM), and redouble your efforts to post. If it's a problem with lack of things to do or confusion, I will do my best to find a way to help you. This isn't a blame game, I just want to get activity back up and avoid booting people.

Right now, I've been trying to allow people enough free time and opportunity to meet up. Perhaps chat with roommates while exploring their cabins, meeting up at the party, etc.

Not really your fault Toshiro. For me, it's due to some indivisuals on this site that have really killed my interest in SARP, as a community we are supposed to help one another - but after what these certain members said and their inability to really 'care' about the community and only about 'their' thing, it pretty much killed my desire to really do much anymore.

'course, you already know the other reason. That said, I'll try and pick up the posting.

Im in a similar position to Kyle. A lot of the nonsense that goes on is a big turn off. Its very hard to make something a priority when the satisfaction level extracted from it doesn't match up with effort put in. Atlas, I am still here. Course was gone due to the Audit at work, gonna get caught up on posting Monday and Tuesday since im off.

Crap. I mixed up her location! Drew, stick her in the lounge so I am less fail? xD Or should I scrap it? Haha~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back