• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Submission [SAoY] KFY Ke-M2-4 Series MINDY Armor Suit

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Submission Type: Power Armor
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=stararmy:equipment:ke-m2-4_series_mindy_armor

fetch.php

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? Yes, FM-approved by me last year
Faction requires art? Yes

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes (hand weapons)
Contains New art? Yes
Previously Submitted? Yes

Notes: Added the most requested feature: Compatibility with Mindy 2 hardpoint accessories. Also added backup (non-aether) power.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Since that page is for Starships. I say no. If anything we should have a separate page for standard speeds for Aerospace craft

After @Reynolds, @Mad_Stylus, and I were wondering what to wear inside of a Mindy 4, as the article doesn't explicitly state it, @Wes added to this part of the article (getting in and out) to state that:
The armor can be worn over any tight-fitting garment such as a bodysuit (such as the Type 22 Bodysuit), but any footwear and all sharp or hard objects such as rank badges and belts should be removed first. Many pilots prefer to operate the armor wearing only underwear beneath it, or fully nude, as has been the standard for past Mindy armors. The blue T-shirt or a swimsuit is also fine to wear. The Star Army of Yamatai allows all of the above.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back