Star Army

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Current IC Month: 8月 YE 42 (through November 21, 2020)

Waiting on Submitter SAoY Type 42 Female Bodysuit

Toshiro

Getting very close! There is no shoulder piping and the shoulders are blue like the neck and clavicle. It makes the upper body less busy. That piping color doesn't exist anywhere else on the uniform, for example.

That being said, we can always stick with this version instead for even more commonality with the Type 42 if you prefer. I can see the benefits of the shoulders showing occupation, but didn't want to unbalance the design color-wise.

Toshiro

I don't think we ever got as far as one. Getting the appearance right seems to be the main hold up before FM approval, which in turn keeps it from being reviewed.

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
We are going on a month without activity. @Wes your call is required here to give a yay or nay on it.

Toshiro

I would be willing to try to edit the picture Wes edited if he's too busy, or stick with what he came up with minus piping, but he never answered my question of which way he wanted to go with it. Still stuck.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
Want to just use the one above? >,>

Toshiro

We could, though the piping is something I've tried to avoid. It's meant to be worn inside a Power Armor, so it's not as smooth of a uniform for entry/exit and doesn't fit the design. If you really want the piping for some reason though, we'll do it.

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
Where on the art is the piping that you want removed?

Toshiro

It's the lavender on the shoulders. Need to know if Wes considers it a must, though.

Last edited:

Whisper

Submissions Reviewer
FM of NDC
Game Master
Hey all! Any other updates that you'd like to make on this before we move back to approvals? Thanks!