• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

SARPcast & SARPtalk (Podcast shows)

Re: SARPcast

Holy smokes, this one is two hours long! Alas, I cannot listen to it now!

So Wazu and Luca are now officially celebrities.

2-3 more and we can do a SARP B-list reality show.

Camellia: "That's right ladies and gentlemen, it's time for Yamatai's favorite show..."

*Serra stands wearing a shimmering dress her arms raised showcasing a large sign*

Audience: "WHERE ARE THEY NOW~!"

Camellia: "That's right, and tonight, our guests are none other then Hiram J. Wazu and Luca Pavlone themselves! Right after these messages from the ketsurui Zaibatsu."

*The audience cheers wildly*

Very interesting episode. Took me 3 hours to get to listen to all of it. Still wish it was available for download as a pod cast.

Is 5tar going to be able to make his guest appearance tonight or will someone else have to guest star? He's had some severe computer issues lately.

If you wanted to interview me, you would've had to do it yesterday. I'm always busy on a Sunday (in Australia)

His appearance was actually moved to sunday at his request a week ago. We'll see if he can't still make it.

I'm really going to have to figure out what's different now than before. Since I haven't heard the complaint except for the last two shows and I've literally done nothing different.

Honestly it's an average podcast, though mostly focused at new players leaving nothing for vets.

Though honestly, the sound part was a big BIG issue. I stopped around 30 simply uninterested and sick of fighting the sound.

I really don't understand the sound part, either. I'm surprised my iMac microphone is really that powerful, like my boom mic did nothing at all.

Hopefully next SARPcast we'll have the sound issues worked out. I'm still trying to figure out what changed to make the sound so out of whack.

If I may make a suggestion, record a bit of your pre-show banter and listen to it first to make sure that issue isn't going to happen before you start.

I think Rev now might be stuck doing that. We played with my microphone a bit; when I covered up my iMac's mic, he said I sounded a long ways away.

Well its also good to note that Rev always sounds really low, neither of you would probably be able to compare yourselves unless you had pre-recorded or had someone in the room with you.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…