Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SARPcast & SARPtalk (Podcast shows)

Re: SARPcast

I just heard that your computer got splattered in haggis.

You're... you're... off the hook, for now. Just get that fixed asap.

BTW: Cool interview bro.

Yeah, can hear you clearly now. Guess your fiddling last night paid off. However, I can hear a bit of a faint echo if I listen really close near the 40:15 mark and continues onward.

EDIT: Also, Doc, Lillius is only 50. Not several hundred, or thousand years old. :geek:

No post of the week makes this Moon Man berry berry sadface'd. D:>

I'm glad to hear that you've developed a way to regulate voices and volumes, though. My ears are still ringing from Doshii's voice echoing through a loudspeaker while Revolver yelled at his mic from three miles away.

kinda sad i just found out about this. XD i really like it and its really informative for people like me who don't really know much about SARP and whats going on.

great voice, rev! really does add an upbeat feeling to your podcasts.

though i agree with a few people that, personal interviews would be really fun to listen to. not just about their life, but also their life on SARP, about their characters, what makes rping hard, if at all, for them, whats fun for them, things like that.

again great work! i request that osaka be in one. XP

Since SARPcast has been offline for a while, I have created a secondary podcast series called SARPtalk. Check out our totally unscripted first episode!

Is this ever going to be restored to its former glory? :(

Anyone up for being a guest on a future SARPtalk?

I would like to do it.

Of course I've already done one, but I'm really trying to grind my interviewing skills so I can level up.

What about this weekend? (to the previous 3 posters)

Scot: Tomorrow at noon (EST)?

What subject do you want to discuss?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back