• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SARPcast & SARPtalk (Podcast shows)

I need some volunteers for SARPtalk guests! It's been way too long since we came out with a new episode!

If no one else is going to do it, I'll volunteer.

Not that I'm an expert on any subject, I just love the news and the zany post of the day and all the little editorial fun and would hate to see that go. In fact, I'd like to discuss just that if I were on the show: Star Army spreading into other forms of media, and the little ways we giggle in our everday lives everytime we see a "Nepleslian" at work.

Wes, oh Wes... Where do I sign up?

A quick correction: The final battle with Melisson has not, I repeat, NOT been called off. I was under an incorrect impression when I made the statement the final battle wasn't going to involve Melisson.

Ha! Doshii swore on SARPtalk! XD

Just an idea I picked up from another Podcast, but what do you think about adding a "Member Call-in" section. It's basically when the host has one or two members of the community who have a question, or an interesting idea or something. These Call-ins are usually used as a bit of a chaser to the main show, where things are winding down and wrapping up, anyway just a thought.

Keep up the excellent work Wes! :)

Skype has the ability to conference, so I could certainly make that happen. I'll keep it in mind.

I could really use a SARPtalk guest. I was hoping to do one today but no one has volunteered recently.

I guess I could volunteer for next Sunday, depending upon the time. I work from 12-3 and normally don't get home until 4pm EST.

No idea what I would talk about though since all I've every talked about are Abwehrans. :roll:

Maybe we could talk about recent art projects and about recruiting and spreading the word?

I may be open this Saturday. I have a working mic and free time when I won't have a stream of guests coming through to interrupt.

Sometime in the early afternoon? If you're cool with that?

GMing Philosophies, Character Development, and possibly some of the independent races?

If I can catch you on IRC we can discuss some topics?

Doshii volunteers to be the guest of the next SARPcast.

Topics will be the Kessaku clan (discussion on Irim and Anri, past history, present happenings), analysis of the M6 Daisy power armor and how it performed for people in the roleplay, impressions on the conclusion of the Miharu plot and presentation of the premise for his upcoming plot.

B-but I did talk about it! A little! And talking about Irim and Anri would be more me interviewing Wes ...

The M6 was fantastic. Enough said. *grins*

Oh man, I said "uh/ah" a hundred times in the news section. I didn't realize it. That's what I get for writing it first and then reading it from a text file.

So, Doshii is Sunday March 6 at 2pm EST okay?

Ira, is Sunday March 13 at 2pm EST okay?

Son of a ...

Yes, that should be fine. Since I was VOLUNTEERED for it. Fred, you communist Canadian. You COMMUNIST. Dang it.

Drunk!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back