Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

SARPcast & SARPtalk (Podcast shows)

All shows, including the latest, can be found on the SARPtalk page.

Still looking for a guest for this weekend! It's been too long since we made a new podcast.

What subject do you want to discuss and what time is good for you?

Alien diversity in SARP and beyond, perhaps? Since it's such a hot topic for now, that could be good one. Or a terrible one. Or, on the other hand, we've also got outside cultures influencing factions and the creation thereof.

EDIT: I'm in the process of finding a quiet room that I can use this weekend. I think I'm able to use an empty classroom pretty easily, I just need to check with one of the campus advisors.

Sounds good to me.

What time do you want to do it?

Okay. 7 EST it is.

http://chirb.it/fvnPJN

Here's Attempt 1 of our recording - we had thought we lost it and did a second attempt, but it was apparently busy saving attempt 1 and so attempt 2 was the actual one that was lost. We may try for a 3rd attempt tomorrow.

I'd be willing to jump in again, still on my little mini-vacation and had to leave before I could pimp the akahar XD

I would like to be in SARP talk again to talk about my ideas with Aeonic, though probably not as the only guest since I don't oversee much of the site.

Maybe sometime this weekend?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back