• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

SARPcast & SARPtalk (Podcast shows)

All shows, including the latest, can be found on the SARPtalk page.

Still looking for a guest for this weekend! It's been too long since we made a new podcast.

What subject do you want to discuss and what time is good for you?

Alien diversity in SARP and beyond, perhaps? Since it's such a hot topic for now, that could be good one. Or a terrible one. Or, on the other hand, we've also got outside cultures influencing factions and the creation thereof.

EDIT: I'm in the process of finding a quiet room that I can use this weekend. I think I'm able to use an empty classroom pretty easily, I just need to check with one of the campus advisors.

Sounds good to me.

What time do you want to do it?

http://chirb.it/fvnPJN

Here's Attempt 1 of our recording - we had thought we lost it and did a second attempt, but it was apparently busy saving attempt 1 and so attempt 2 was the actual one that was lost. We may try for a 3rd attempt tomorrow.

I'd be willing to jump in again, still on my little mini-vacation and had to leave before I could pimp the akahar XD

I would like to be in SARP talk again to talk about my ideas with Aeonic, though probably not as the only guest since I don't oversee much of the site.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back