• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Service to the Free State OOC

You know what? After referencing them your right. I have updated my post and this will be (hopefully) the last time I am revisionist . Got to get into the proper mindset. Thanks

Plot audit done. A+ despite being new plot.

But none of that means anything about the quality of anyone's RP since all it looks for is book keeping stuff that I do and not any sort of judgment of anyone's RP.

Personally, I am always of the opinion that my players are the best players and that we should go over to other plot ships, wreck things for them and show them how it ought to be done. So keep up the good work and add MOAR DAKKA

erp. Noticed a glaring omission in my post (Unrelated to posts made after mine.) correcting immediately.

Posted! sorry about the delay, kept on trying to get more in but it wasnt at all coming to me.. soo.. short post ho!

Bleh. I done goofed.

Anyway, as an update - Oscar, AFAIK, is doing some GM thing somewhere else and is no longer part of the plot for the foreseeable future. Hyperion has not responded to my PMs so he's out too. MoonMan, likewise.

@Sigma, Hi I would Like to Join but I can't find the Character sign up. But I do have the Sacrificial Chocolate Muffin as Requested.

Hey DeeDiebS welcome to the plot. Hope you brought enough for all the kids!

As far as the character sign up is considered, https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?forums/submit-new-characters.16/ is where you submit characters.

So you would submit your character there for review , and once approved it would be allowed into the plot. Service to the free state as one of your preferred plots and go from there. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Wait What If I already Made a Character?
You could fix up their old wiki and resubmit them. Search for their name on the wiki if you remember it. You could also search for your username if you don't.

You are free to auto yourselves and whatever prisoners you're bringing onto the shuttle.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn moreโ€ฆ