• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Special Investigations Unit 4

Me and Gally kinda went and did a little jp. But we managed to stop ourselves soon so you can just go and join Andy and Shizu in the showers.

Yeah, if there's trouble, either I or ShotJon can pick up the slack. I really enjoy this plot, even though I'm not really a part of it anymore. It's my baby.

I don't want to see anything bad happen to it.

Maybe we should all just take turns GM'ing... :p

In all seriousness, As clusterfucked as that would be, I'd prefer it to this.

To be honest, I'm having a lot of trouble finding the inspiration to run the plot. Putting the pen to paper, so to speak, is difficult for me.

If you all are open for it, I'm fine with experimenting and making the plot movement a communal experience or giving the job to someone more inspired.

Making the plot like an adlibs book could end up making something really cool out of this. :)

Perhaps a suggestion of 1 player GM posting and then handing it over to the next player in queue or something?

That does sound like interesting Idea. We could all swap around and each lead one mission. I would be willing to take over for the first one.

Alright, fine.

This has been sitting for far too long. Shotty, if you want to go ahead and handle the plot, you're first up. I'm not sure what Tom was going to do with it but we can pretty much ad-lib along through whatever it is we were supposed to do.

Go.

Go now.

We are now collectively GM'd by the players and the first person to to bat is now ShotJon.

If everybody is interested in continuing this, we're going to have to post up a plot audit before the 15th. Any volunteers?

I will get with Shotty and get some basic stuff from him, and then prepare the Plot Audit, since I have access to the GM forum...

So begins the first (ever?) Collectively GM'd plot! I wonder how long until someone notices and forces us to pick a GM?

Okay, I'm good for now, went ahead and sent it in using SSharp's old notes. Still need to get with you, though Shotty-- and the other players as well, so we can bring up our score by posting, updating the wiki, and creating a proper planning thread on the GM forum.

Since college has picked up, I'm going to have to go into Hiatus mode on some of my plots, and I don't post very often in this one. So to be fair to you guys, please make Shizu an NPC until I can get some more time to devote to SARP.

^^; I'm sorry. Thank you for understanding in advance.

We're already halfway through the month and this plot only has one post in March. What's the deal, guys?

Tanka has computer trouble. I will give him few more days and then I will post. Riko feel free to post another post as if your char did not get an answer.

So, Tanka has posted. Hooray. We can have another GM-post now, right?

Now, I've also done the plot audit again, and this time we did better than last time at least. Our score is still on the low side and I got the points up with some last-minute wiki-page fudging.

In order to get our plot up to snuff so this won't happen anymore, let's all get together and do a few simple things to improve the plot.

Everyone's character pages are up-to-date, but the plot page on the wiki is missing a few things. We need:

• -A logo of some sort
    -An up-to-date planning thread on the GM Forum
    -A Roster that isn't linked as an external page
    -A list of NPCs and PCs that isn't wonky (This is something left over from SSharp's GMing style, so we haven't even touched it.)

Shotty or I can handle the planning page. I know that I can do the wiki-fu. So, at this point, let's try to come up with ideas for a logo or picture of the setting.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back