• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Special Investigations Unit 4

....yes...?

I mean she has a pretty big pain fetish...and she does talk to dolls...

And she enjoys age play?

...OK she isn't the most sexually / mentally stable neko in the empire but honestly who is!

I guess it helps her mother is a admiral in the. First fleet...

By the by how do you want her getting into the plot? Just wait or what?

Man, I was working a ten-hour shift at the dough factory, Sage. You gotta give me time to get home, drink my nightly bottle of wine, and settle in before you go thinking I've ignored you, friend.

Now, let's see what we've got here...

I know from the Sakishima that you're a pretty good writer, so in the abscence of a JP: I'll give you the situation and let you write your own entrance.

Hoshi has been placed on a shuttle which arrived to pick her up from her hotel/extended-stay lodge/apartment/on-base housing or whatever. The pilot has apologized profusely for being late, but promises to take her right into the field. She's being dropped off at a warehouse in the city, in front of which there is a gaggle of YNP officers and a fellow SAINT agent.

Orders are to report to a 'Lieutenant Ladydick', recover any information about IWL activities within Kyoto, and relay all information securely. Coordinate with the other SAINT agent when neccesary.

If you need anything else or would like to wait for an opportunity to JP, please PM me again, and for Rick's sake at least wait for me to get off work before worrying that I've forgotten you. The pepperoni mines are a harsh place.

YOU WILL MINE THE PEPPERONI FOR MY ENJOYMENT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-HACKHAGH...

*clears throat once or twice*....

That being said...

I know, was just messing, sorry if I seemed impatient. I promise was not the case! Just didn't know if I had sent the pm properly because of the CC.

I'll get something written up now, all the way from the babies room!

....who won't go to sleep...since 11:00 pm...

....She's never going back to sleep ;_;

You're both in a bad situation. Losing sleep is a terrible thing. Whereas sleep itself is like losing time, losing it is like losing both time and energy.

In response to a three-month lack of players asking me about this plot, SageShooter's departure, my busy work schedule, ShotJon's busy work schedule, and other assorted tiny circumstances too tiny to mention; this should be shelved. As it stands, I think this would be a plot with just me and Gunsight posting regularly.

So I'll close it and open up a plot ad for another Special Investigations or other YNP plot after having done some research into making something a little more procedural.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back