• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Special Investigations Unit 4

Everything okay in here? I see there's been no OOC posts since April and it's been over 20 days since the last GM post.

We do not use OOC that much, ussualy I send PMs since I have only 3 players and it has better chance of them noticing.

Okay I wont be prolonging this torment. Sorry guys I apologise, but I cannot GM this anymore. SO if Lamb or one of you want to take over be my guest. But for now, I cannot bring myself to post as a GM. I apologise.

That's a bummer, but I'm glad you admitted it instead of just leading people on then disappearing like some GMs have. So thanks for that. Even if the plot ends here, at least we got some good times and good RP out of it.

I might get back to this, but at the moment it is not possible. So unless Lambro or someone steps up to take this I think you can archive it for now.

Give me a couple of days to catch my breath from this insane week, and let me see if I can manage. I'd like to speak to the other players, and to my schedule to see if I can manage it.

I really like this plot, but if I'm the only one who does it should have course be shelved. My character can do other things. At least appear as a guest star in other plots.

Point is, I want to get with everyone first to see if it's a good idea or not that I take over-- as well as retrieve Shotty's notes. We agreed we'd all take turns on this, so if it's my turn I'll go.

We shall chat, also I would like to continue to be in this plot as a player if you would not mind Lamb. I just simply dont like GMing it as much as I though I would.

I know it's a little wierd, but my internet situation is currently very wierd. However; I've decided to reboot this plot when my internet situation has been restored-- if there are no objections.

Since we've had the main characters introduce themselves to one another about sixty-seven times now, I'll just start a new episode and maybe make it a bit more streamlined.

This will happen on the 14th of October.

New topic is on its way.

Please wait until it's up to post, and post in it instead of the current one.

-Thanks

So after reading your Lt. Ladydick intro all I have to say is this.

What the Hell Lam.. what. the.hell.

But i say that in a good way, got some weird stairs as I laughed my butt off in the office.

Like space herpes...only you don't go away for a few months only to come back...

Anyway! You all just picked up another SAINT liaison in the form of Hisae Hoshiko so...yay...you get to deal with her ...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back