• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: 4th Fleet [Taiie] Breath of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly inserting the syringe into Haruto's arm, and the main artery located in the appendage in question, Setsuko began drawing blood as she watched with satisfaction while she prepared Ryoko's syringe. As Haruto's sample was filled, she quickly and effectively removed the syringe and sprayed a small spray of cellular spray onto the insertion wound to close it up.

"Now it's Ryo-ko-ko's turn!" And with that, Setsuko promptly inserted the needle into the other Nekovalkyrja's arm to draw blood from her as well. While she sampled Ryoko, Setsuko turned, grabbed a pair of tweezers, and promptly nipped several strands of hair from Haruto's tail while he wasn't watching, just to be able to analyze that better.

"Oh yes, Ryoko-chan? Would you mind staying a little longer? I would like to do a mental examination on you. Haru-Haru-kun is dismissed." Setsuko asked as the sample finished and she withdrew the syringe and gave her the same cellular spray on the puncture wound before she placed the two samples in proper storage after having named the samples properly.

Faye shook her head slightly as she went to help the other aide, whom still seemed a little.. hammered. "Come on, Hakumei-san. I hope that I don't have to carry you up the stairs." The brown-haired Neko smiled at her own joke as she offered Honoka her hand.

Sighing, Honoka took Faye's hand. "I'm quite capable of getting up the stairs myself, thank you very much!" Regardless of her playful complaint, she still stood up with the other aide's help. She hmphed as she turned towards the stairs.

With that, Honoka, literally, floated over, just off the ground, to the stairs slowly before starting up. Her head tilted left and right, half the speed of the music that still played.

Haruto put up a brave face, but he was quite clearly trembling as the needle did its work. 'There we are!' he said, forcing a smile and quite clearly looking in the other direction as Setsuko needled Ryoko. 'That wasn't so... Ow!' He whirled round, his tail flicking defensively behind his back. 'Would you please ask before doing that!?'

Ryoko watched curiously as Haruto reacted poorly to the sampling. She had never had any problems with needles - in fact, watching her blood leave her body had always intrigued her. She chuckled as Setsuko sampled Haruto's tail. Ryoko suspected that he had just caused himself no end of grief by telling Setsuko that she could sample it anytime, as long as she asked him first.

Shrugging, she watched as the medical officer dealt with the samples. "You are the doctor, Setsuko-chan..." she smiled, "...and you are welcome to examine any part of me if you like."

"Classy?" Akina called from the side of the bath. She hit the showers and soaked herself for a moment, not really in the mood for much more she wrapped a towel around herself and proceeded into the main bath.

Set inside of one of the decks to her quarters, the bath house was a key feature of any Chiharu even the later D refit including the Nadare. Since the entrance room was a co-ed changing area, it left the main bath unobstructed. There was probably a special request on the redhead's part, because the interior design crew at the shipyard had outdone themselves. It was like stepping into a spring in the mountains, right down to the painting on the wall which soon shifted, a bright moonlit night imposing itself over the rock-lined baths so everyone could see easily. The real trick was the seats, but as it turned out they were comfortable even if the rest of the bathing area was made to fit into the theme of the ship's namesake.

Letting herself disappear underwater, Akina cooed warmly when she came back up, and rested with her back to a 'rock' that well, was actually more like a pillow when you touched it. "Is anyone coming?" The bare naked fleet admiral shouted.

Shrugging slightly as she heard Faye and... what was her name? Honoka? climbing the stairs up to the bath house, Jessica quickly stripped out of her uniform and her underwear before she ran the showers, icy cold, for a brief moment, just to get a tad cleaner before she hit the bath.

Slipping into the bath itself, the gear-head stood dumbstruck at the scene for a moment, before she scratched behind her right over-sized ear before she shrugged again and slipped into the water. As she did, she made a show of looking around in an exagerated manner.

"Taisho? Where's that big sea critter ya were talkin' 'bout? An' yup, ya've got class, Taisho! Jus' take this place for 'sample!" The mechanic stated, feeling somewhat cheeky as she relaxed in the water, finding that the 'stones' had a texture and consistency she hadn't really expected.

Faye quietly helped the slightly slammed aide up the stairs, just walking when the other floated. As they went up the stairs, she asked, "Are you sure that you are okay, Honoka-san?" A smile spread on her lips as they finally made it up to the top of the stairwell.

"Yes yes, I'm sure I'm fine. I'm able to get up here aren't I?" Honoka kept complaining. She touched down when she reached the top, though she wobbled a bit. "Eh!.." She straightened back up. "As I said, I'm FINE!"

She then headed into the bathhouse, following the others, though just a bit too tipsy to notice the true beauty of the baths. Instead, she was focusing on the suddenly stuffy uniform, due to the prospects of a nice relaxing bath.

Faye shook her head with an eye roll. Kids these days... Great! Now I'm talking like an old woman! The aide sighed before heading into the changing room to join Akina in the bath. "I'll be there in a moment, ma'am," she chimed back to the Taisho as she slowly pulled off her uniform, but she wasn't exactly wearing any underwear since she had just got this body and uniform today. The sprite had neglected to bring any undergarments along with the uniform, but it didn't matter too much. Her personal affects should arrive in the next few hours if not already.

"It didn't hurt, Haru-Haru! You're over reacting!" Setsuko nodded as she waved him impatiently off as she grabbed some scanning equipment and moved closer to Ryoko, signalling she could return the sleeves of her uniform back into propper place.

"Now, I want to figure out what kind of mental ilnesses you suffer from, that makes you spout meaningless nonsense all of a sudden!" With that, the runty doctor activated the scanner and slowly moved it in circles around her patient's head, slowly searching for any annomalies inside the woman's brain structure or cerebral pattern.

Ryoko cocked her head, more than a little confused. "What meaningless nonsense?"

Akina couldn't resist. Tapping into the projection matrix in the room, a large sea beast slithered through the water then struck, and seemed to be coming from where the Taisho's stomach in the water, all snarling teeth and fins on the side of it's head for Jessica, swallowing her whole!

...then it fizzled away. "Close enough?" The woman couldn't help but smile. It was a much more polite thing to do that what she had done years ago in the very same system to a different crew. "I should have you look at my yacht, and see what we can do with that..a side project one I'm comfortable with your skill, speaking of customization."

Honoka had stripped down in the changing room, and walked into the bathhouse her eyes closed as she yawned. She opened her eyes just as the sea beast appeared. The aide shrieked and fell backwards. "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SEEEAAAA MOOOONNNSSTTTEEERRRRR!!!!!!! LOOK OUT!"

Once it vanished, she blinked a few times and sweatdropped. Then, Honoka just cracked up and started giggling uncontrollably at her own silliness.

"That's neat, Taisho! An' eh? Custom job fer yer yacht? Shouldn't be a problem, I'm guessin'." Despite the whole sea monster appearance, Jessica hadn't been truly convinced nor frightened of the holographic creature, simply due to the fact that the water hadn't moved when it did.

"But next time ya pull that trick, ya might wanna use some water jets ta make the water move when it does, ya know?" Jessica grinned as she relaxed in the water while she grabbed the drunk Aide's leg, and pulled her into the water. "Yer too dry, girl"

"I'll remember that, it's off-duty though I don't have to make it look good." The Taisho responded wryly while the water splashed as another aide joined the fray. "Now! You said you were hungry?" Akina keyed the officer's mess, at which point a window opened in front of Jessica. "A special order?" A brown-haired Nekovarlkryja asked her, up on the second shift so it wasn't as if she was being bothered.

Meanwhile, in medbay that happy sprite from earlier had taken to peeking through the door where Setsuko and her charges were, even as much as walking by every ten seconds to make the door open so she could peek in.

"The whole 'playing with your chest' and 'wanting Haru-Haru' at the same time! All that meaningless nonsense!" Setsuko exclaimed somewhat loudly as she placed several sensor pads on Ryoko's head and went over to examine a screen that flased to life, evidentially showing the brain wave patterns of Ryoko's mind.

"I must find out if you suffer from mental illnesses or any psychoses, since you're acting so oddly." The runty doctor explained as she walked back to Ryoko, carrying a tray filled with a vast amount of different medical tools, some of which appeared quite unsetteling to the untrained medical eye...

Ryoko just couldn't help it. Her jaw dropped open. Surely Setsuko was joking with her. Since when had partaking in innuendo and flirting ammounted to a mental illness? And it sure wasn't meaningless...

"Um, Setsuko-chan. You know, you could probably save yourself a lot of trouble if you just looked up 'innuendo' and 'flirtation' in the database. And have you checked to see if anyone else finds my behaviour strange?"

Faye ignored the other aide's "peril" as she came in wearing a towel after the image had vanished. She sat next to the Taisho, but only put her feet into the water for now. "How are you feeling so far today, Lady Akina?" she asked her commander and friend in a pleasant mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back