• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Black Vipers

Everyone Welcome @Sham who shall be joining us with a Lor!

We are quite a diverse group of pirates that we are.

Also if everyone who has been approved could, remember to put your characters up on the active crew list! Since Audit's are coming up.

Also since we have so many IRC goers in this plot now, I've opened up an IRC Channel on Sorcery.

#TBV Join it, it'll be where I will be most of the time.

I've done my best @Centurion0507 to keep Dies as close to what you made him with as possible, So feel free to take him whenever you have the time!

Goodness you folks should hang out here more. Also hello all. I'll be hanging around a bit. Hopefully for a while!

The crew rooms say "doubles" so I assume there are two beds in each? Why is each room assigned only one member? If I'm wrong in that, feel free to correct me.

Probably for privacy's sake, since there's enough rooms to go around.

The rooms can be doubled up if you want, but as Wes said its mostly for privacy. If you want to room with someone you can switch it around.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…