Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Black Vipers

Also, I didn't know that being straight meant you couldn't have sexy times with Abigayl or the other girls on the place XD Theres like 5 of them.

Umm...all of my characters are straight!! Anyway, I got the plot sheets edited for my second character and her roommate. I'll edit my character sheets soon to reflect the ranks as well. :)

Just so it's clear, I was more or less halfway joking. My only other character is bi, as am I. The joke was that he'd only get half the action, so yeah...

It was a joke, it just wasn't very good.

Last edited:
I got the joke straight off, sometimes people want a piece of the pie. Other times they want the whole thing. And then there are those loonies that think they ARE the pie. >.>

Apologies, I'm so used to kampfer where I respond as if serious while not taking him seriously at all. (He's a funny man when you egg him on)

I'll be having a post today, apologies the last week or two has been surprisingly busy for me, I've barely had time to look at Sarp let alone post... I should be able to post today though.

Always Welcomed Gossamar, so long as you don't vanish for a ton of months again =P

Anyway just make a post in the interim and you'll be good.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back