• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

FYI, NMX Nekovalkyrja are just standard Star Army Nekovalkyrja whose "starter" programming was changed to make the Mishhuvurthyar their masters. They are physically identical and they typically were born in the same exact Star Army cloning facilities (which were captured for a couple years).

Besides, Nekovalkyrja in general have been described as scentless since their earliest appearances, the the point where it bothered some species like the Kohanians because they couldn't smell them.

Thanks for clarifying that, Wes. :)

@Centurion0507, if you could, adjust your post accordingly please. We also need a current post from you ASAP so we can keep 4.3a and 4.3b at roughly the same pace, plot-wise.

Hey, I'll be on vacation all next week starting saturday. I most likely won't be able to post while I'm gone, so could someone cover for Rathe while I'm away?

Guys, my internet access has been really, really, annoyingly bad lately, so I apologize for my lack of activity for the past couple of days. I should have it ironed out in the next couple of days, but until I do, please bear with me. :/

ROFL!

Guys, those pictures put a big, much-needed smile on my face after the past few days I've had. Thanks. :)

As you can see, I'm back up and running, hopefully for good now! I'll be trying to play catch-up this morning around my usual rituals, and hopefully have some posts out today.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back