Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

All players -

@Syaoran's plot The Wayward will be arriving at Dawn Station in their next mission. While we do not feasibly plan on GM-moderated interactions between the two plots at this point, there will be opportunities for canon asides. If anyone is interested in any chance meetings and interactions via JPs or aside plot threads, please contact any or all of the players in that plot. If there is interest, let me or Syaoran know, and we'll set up a place for you guys to RP. :)

EDIT: Provided, of course, that their time frames don't conflict with the ongoing crossover RP timelines. :)

From the way things have played out, without any prior knowledge on the situation and with Rathe and Danny's actions so far, it's hard not to view the two as a gay couple looking to shake up their love life. In no way am I implying anything by that, it's just an observation I got stuck in my head.

This is why I wasn't be too specific on the different jobs Seth did. Now for whatever reason he held a job as a clown because Floodwaters mentioned it and I decided it sounded like a good idea.

I kinda liked the idea of him having been a clown. It was funnier than a magician and meant a piece of his history wasn't killing people, changing his name, and hiding from the police.

Are there any pop-culture references in the star army universe that would be similar to the one I made? I want to try and remain as realistic with my sarcastic references as I can lol. :D

I feel like the unnamed muscle guy can use the words "Toaster Strudel" in a sentence and still sound like a legitimate threat that could easily kick a lot of ass.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back