• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

Diner 9
Mark caught the wave from the corner of his eye and turned to the source of the movement. Recognizing the Lorath, he nodded in acknowledgement and strode over and slid into the booth. "Thanks for that, I didn't think I'd ever find a table in this crowd."

Wait, "Mark?" I thought your PC's name was Seth? :P

Mark is my other Nepleslian character and if I'm not careful I tend to put his name out of sheer habit. I don't think you want a 7'11 ID-SOL to randomly appear so I guess I'll have to fix that. :)

You'll have to be sure to RP the daylights out of Seth while you guys have some down time, then, so that he develops his own personality and makes repeating such a mistake a lot harder in the future, now won't you? ;)

@Yoshi - please don't auto the results of Crash's actions. The GM decides what happens.

Since Amanozako did in fact put Crash down and subsequently ignore him, having the spiderbot scuttle away is reasonable. I'm going to rule, however, that Rathe spotted him scurrying off just as he disappeared into the air vent. @nite train - please post accordingly. @Gunsight1 , your last post was 4 days ago. Need something from you as well, please.

As for the transmission, I see that Crash's spider bot has an built-in wireless communicator. However, Desmond has already shut down the ship's comms, which would have supplied the boost his signal would have needed to reach out of the ship, through the hangar, and through several city sectors to reach Sienna, Six Four, or Amelia. Crash can have sent the message, however, @Riko should disregard Six Four receiving any such notice.

Guys, I apologize for being scarce the last few days. Things at home were in a bit of turmoil until now, but I'm back. I'll have a post up for the Manhunt thread at minimum this morning, and then I'll go put myself in time-out for leaving you hanging. :(

*grins wickedly at what Danny and Amanozako seem to be thinking, and tents her fingers with a sinister chuckle to see how the situation unfolds...*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back