• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

You guys are blocking all external communications, assaulted a dock worker, and laid siege to a ship.. And Crash escalated quickly?

Greetings, Happy Holidays, and soon-to-be Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I hope everyone has been having a GREAT time lately. I just returned home from my trip, and I'll be spending the evening unpacking, getting the kiddos re-situated (as well as detoxifying their systems from all of the sugar the grandparents pumped them full of!), and of course, catching up on the posts that were made while I was away. Depending on how things go, I may try to have a post up either late tonight or sometime tomorrow. After this week ends and everyone resumes their normal daily lives in 2015, we'll pick things back up at the regular pace. :)

Sorry for not really being present, my personal life has gotten just a bit extra complicated while I've been overseas and I'm having a lot more demands on my time recently.

Well regardless of the surrounding circumstances, I'm glad both of you had a safe and hopefully satisfactory holiday season. After all, it's not that the bear dances well, but that the bear dances at all. Can't wait to see what's in store for the hunters and the, well, targets.

I had hoped to have things at least partially settled down by now, but they aren't, as what I thought was going to be a quiet evening at home is rapidly blowing up into a fairly involved production involving several neighbors. I will have something posted either very late tonight, or by tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for the delay!

Regardless, enjoy your New Year's festivities (if you haven't already, of course!), and I'll be in touch!

I'm sorry to hear that, Centurion, and I hope you get to come home to an appropriate celebration soon. If it's any consolation, I know I speak for a lot of people when I say we're all VERY grateful for the sacrifice you're making. Hang in there! :)

I just posted to the Dawn thread, but after some consideration, I'm going to hold off on posting to the Manhunt thread until Foxtrot has the opportunity to post for Desmond. Now that the holidays are behind us, starting this Monday, we'll be returning to the regular posting expectations of at least once per two days. Here's to another year of fantastic roleplaying in 2015! :)

Players, we're back at full speed again! Please forgive my absence and apparent scatterbrain-y-ness for the next couple of days while I get myself reoriented.

For the players in the Manhunt thread, there will be a GM post ASAP - Foxtrot and I will be returning to doing them in JP format as soon as we're able to catch one another.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back