• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC The Fringe - Discussion

Without hesitation, Rathe flipped the switch to the device, informing Desmond that he did so with a simple 'got it.' For the next three minutes, the golden skinned nepleslian guarded the device like a hawk, switching it off and collapsing the expensive looking device to take with him once the three minutes had passed and the device ran out of juice. "I'm headed to you, where are you?" he asked Desmond as he lugged the device along with him.

The three minutes haven't passed yet, they are there so the bounty hunters can break into the ship. If you want Rathe to wait them out, that's perfectly okay, but as of right now that time hasn't passed; please edit your post accordingly.

As clarification for everyone, since a couple of you seem to have misunderstood me. I'm not out of town yet - I leave on the 19th (next Friday). :)

Guys, I'm very sorry for the delay, but a good friend of mine was involved in a car crash on Saturday, and I've been in the hospital with her on and off ever since. She's stable, awake, and alert now, though, so it looks like she's out of the woods, but they're going to keep her one more night for observation. I should be available regularly for the remainder of the week nonetheless.

All, I uploaded a map of the characters' approximate locations aboard and around the ship as I understand them from your posts. I'll do my best to keep the map updated as the RP moves along.

@Luca @Gunsight1 - We're ready for a post from either one of you if there is something specific you'd like Amanozako or Danny to be doing while Desmond disables the ship's comm systems. I will be putting up a GM post later this morning.

@Yoshi - Crash may act at any time you're ready. :)

Intrigued he scanned the line and saw a short muscular man talking to a pink haired lady

Unless Seth has X-ray vision he couldn't see Six Four's hair color, seeing as it is wearing its super awesome medical helmet :P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back