• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Wes said:
Whoa, I just got to see the color version of these for the first time today and I'm impressed! Amari Al-Sumed is quite the babe and Night Watches Over looks like he's about to give someone some schoolin'.
^This. Everyone keeps beating me to my own words.

Tom, can you update on us slot remaining and slots assigned?

Every slot has been used. I updated Tom Freeman's art. :)

ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_tomfreemancopy2.png

I'm really happy with how it turned out. He looks a lot more mature.

Anyway, I'll probably rename this thread to Mark's Art. When I have some more money saved up, I may go for another round of gift art, but right now it's done. Thanks to everyone and Mark for participating in the caper!

THAT.
BEARD.

This is further proof that with the right look, Yamataians can look Manly too. High five, Tom!

I was looking through old Zairyo threads lately because it's his birthday when I rediscovered this thread. Somehow I had never actually seen the Tom Freeman artwork above. Wow! This art project was epic and it'd be cool to do a modern repeat of it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back