• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Hello again guys i appologize for the delay, just recently ive been really busy w/ various jobs and have to schedule my work accordingly , anyways here are the flats for Serhan, feel free to share me your ideas/suggestions on his colors

Thanks
Mark

Serhan
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_SerhanNejemflats.jpg

Well, the colors on the main of the uniform are pretty good, but there are a few details that I'm a bit iffy on at the moment. Mostly, the gold trim is noticeably absent, and the pauldrons and collar piece should be a different color from the rest of the uniform.

Maybe a very light shade of bone/beige?

Exhack said:
Well, the colors on the main of the uniform are pretty good, but there are a few details that I'm a bit iffy on at the moment. Mostly, the gold trim is noticeably absent, and the pauldrons and collar piece should be a different color from the rest of the uniform.

Maybe a very light shade of bone/beige?

Ok got it, really thanks , that was really helpful. ill get back to you with the finished version

Thanks again
Mark

Okie dokie guys.

I'd like it for ya'll to post your arts on your character wikis. Please do this.

If you want originals to resize yourself, just e-mail me with your name and character name and I'll send a copy of the original your way.

Hello there guys! just wanted to greet ya all a happy new year , its been a while since i uploaded new here, so here it is , the character of Jame named " Night watches over" , james kindly check if the uniforms ok no so sure though , just let me know

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_nightwatchesover.jpg

Hello there again guys i was requested by soresu to post his character here, please feel free to comment, Hopefully next week i'll post the colored version of Night Watches Over

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_AmariAl_Sumed.jpg

Thanks again for viewing

Hello there again guys i was requested by soresu to post his character here, please feel free to comment, Hopefully next week i'll post the colored version of Night Watches Over

Thanks again for viewing

deveraster said:

Thanks again for viewing

You DPed this.

Also: HellOOOOOO, nurse!

Looking good. :) So far my only qualm is that the hand that is at chest level is a little wide and not as slender as the other. That and she's missing the duty jacket. As for the skirt, just a little longer, not much though.

Duty Jacket, Light Blue and Dark Blue w/ Gold Trim

It think it is the same as the one you did the last time in regards to the jacket.

Hi there again guys heres my colored version for the character of Soresu, kindly check if i missed something , dont hesitate to tell me what you think :D

ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_AmariAl_Sumed2copy.png

AoK said:
Hey Deva, thanks for addressing the things I asked about, it looks great.
*tests for sarcasm content*

These sorts of tests should be performed from time to time.

Well...looks like the last three words are clean. Still waiting on results for the first sets.

I am not being sarcastic Missing. The things I asked about were addressed, other than my request for pants to be put on him. It looks good.

Whoa, I just got to see the color version of these for the first time today and I'm impressed! Amari Al-Sumed is quite the babe and Night Watches Over looks like he's about to give someone some schoolin'.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back