• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Method final. Yay for Freespacer art!

ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_method_copy.png

Mark's commentary:
not really sure the way shes colored but , what the heck ill just be ready if there will be any revision.

I love that velvety soft skin of hers. Com'ere purdy. ;)

Hello Guys just want to do a little update from the artworks that were finished so far:

1. Noboru Akio - done
2.Henry Morris - done
3. Keziah Dells - done
4. Method - done
5. Phaedra - done
6. Robert Davis - done
7. Serra - done
8. Strova Dracon - done
9.Talbain - done
10. Trey Penton - done
11. William Howard - done

So far these are the finished characters . ill be waiting for the remaining 4 . for other details, kindly refer to Tom. Thanks again for the continuing support

Mark

P.S.
to the creator of Serra Im already done coloring her, Tom will upload her later :)

I may have to put this on the Elysian species page! Good stuff.

Ok, I'm opening the door to the general public for use of 3 slots. Anyone who doesn't have art and is interested in Mark's work, post here. PCs or important NPCs are fine here.

I nominate Vincent O'Malley to get art.
I feel as though what I've given as art just doesn't make the cut any more. It's not even right.

Next up, I'd say Enzo Bortelli deserves a piece. When I first saw his player, Lam, I was blown away by the quality he bought to the table in his first post.

Finally, and I'd hate to feel like I'm blowing my own trumpet since I've already gotten a piece from you, but L. Pavone requires art. The one I made for him is a stand in of sorts.

However, you can pick whoever you want if anyone else wants to make a request. Don't feel pressured to take my choices immediately. There are plenty of folks out there that most likely deserve art more than I do.

Also, if possible, can you do flat shading?

I second the nomination of Luca Pavone. His superhero style goes well with Dev's art style, methinks.

Congratulations to:

Luca Pavone!

and...

Srhan Nejem!

After some consideration, reading of these posts and chatting on the IRC, I've decided to go with these two for various reasons.

First, Luca Pavone is a historically significant character who is pretty much beloved by everyone. He's also Yamataian, which helps spread Mark's talents to other parts of the site.

Serhan was chosen because Iroma has no art done by a commissioned artist and they are pretty alien, so it would be a challenge to Mark's talents. I want Mark to get a chance to show his talents across the site because he's been so good to me and Nepleslia, and I'd like to share the love with everyone else.

I'm excited to see how these two works come out. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back