• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Sounds like good choices to me!

Hi there guys
heres my initial sketch for Luca Pavone:
lucapavone.jpg

Thanks
mark

Win. This is awesome, the first time I've seen a non-goofy Luca. It suits him.

Not that I don't love Goofy-Luca, it's just really cool to see him from another point of view.

I'm always amazed by the interpretations that others can bring to anybody's table. I do agree with Kai, whenever I draw Luca, I draw him more as a badass goof, maybe since I've got a predisposition to comedy when I draw/sketch, as my Scripting/Storyboarding lecturer told me.

Although, there is one thing missing, just a Badge on the left breast, looks like this:
SFC_x3.gif

He isn't supposed to wear it, but he does anyway. He has other badges, but he keeps them safe.

That detail aside: GREEN light!

HOLY SHIT TALL HAIR AND WICKED SIDEBURNS

*ahem*

I can't believe how awesome even your un-inked, un-shaded lineart is, mister Deveraster. You're awesome.

You're officially the first to be awarded with my new AWESOME BADGE.

Attachments

• Badass Pass.jpg
    Badass Pass.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 56
There's a Consortium now?!

Excellent work as always, may the Art Valkyries sing your praises in Artist Vahalla until the ends of time, and even then continue to sing.

Hello there guys @ cipher gee thanks man im really honored thanks so much for the continued support and nice comments on my work :D, and same also goes to you guys for the positive comments and reviews in my artworks , ill try my best to give you more quality illustrations in the future :D

anyways just want to do an update regarding the other character
Serhan Nejem :
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_SerhanNejemcopy.jpg

Thanks again guys
Mark

I think the horns should be swept back a bit more. But other than that, it looks good man.

deveraster said:
Hello there guys @ cipher gee thanks man im really honored thanks so much for the continued support and nice comments on my work :D, and same also goes to you guys for the positive comments and reviews in my artworks , ill try my best to give you more quality illustrations in the future :D

anyways just want to do an update regarding the other character
Serhan Nejem :
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_SerhanNejemcopy.jpg

Thanks again guys
Mark

Holy balls that is really amazing. I really like the way that you remained fairly faithful to my original concept, and made it look like a million times better than what I had in mind regardless.

The only thing that bugs me are the horns, which should be angled back a bit more instead of rising straight up. But it's pretty much perfect besides that, and ready for coloring.

Hi there guys heres my flats on Luca with the revision on Serhans horns oh by the way to Exhack do you have any references for the colors on Serhan's uniform ?

Thanks
Mark

Luca
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_lucapavonecopy.jpg

Serhan
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_SerhanNejem.jpg

It all looks great, but the hair should be a mite darker. Throw a bit of black in there.
The cuffs on the jacket should be white
You also appear to have put brown where the ear should be, and brown on the wrist of his right hand. It also looks like the undershirt on his left wrist has been painted black by accident.

Sorry if this seems a bit picky, but I'm discerning.
That aside, you've done excellent work as usual!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back