• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Hello guys
I hope everythings great for everyone here, first I would really want to thank you guys for the support that you gave on my artwork, Im really humbled and appreciate your kind words for me , and hoping to do more artwork for you guys.

Anyways just a few update and some questions regardinbg the artwork, first I already finished the sketch of Strovva Drakon, Tom will update this sooner or later and currently working on Serra Evangelle and Widgethead Method Nine.

I hope you guys can help me a good reference on what a Elisian and a freespacer looks like , im hesitant to work on this 2 because of that issue, and also will help me a save a lot of time working on the characters ,

Again, thanks for the and Support, for everyone who pm'ed me I appologize if I couldnt reply to you immideatly coz of work, but dont worry i read them all , and if possible ill reply to you guys :)

Please feel free to pm or contact me anytime :)

Thanks
Mark

Elysians generally look like Comely/handsome/beautiful humans, at the bare minimum, The Patriarch caste, which Serra is a part of, are all fairly tall and have a pair of large wings sprouting from their shoulders, feather color is generally while, pearl or silver.

Hello guys , since Tom is still busy for the meantime I dicided to upload the sketch of Stovaa Drakon, just to help him out, I hope you like it guys

Thanks
Mark

Stovaa Drakon in CSS suit_ sketch:
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_strovadrakoncopy.jpg

HOOOOLY SH** that's awesome. I'm lovin' it.

Now if only we could place in a normal Nepleslian in there to get a better scale of just how big this fella is!

Cora said:
Those suits look far too badass for something Cassifin'd give her squad of Drecks.

Consider this; Cassefin could have designed them before fully realizing that she was going to have to give them to her inept security forces. A bittersweet victory of design aesthetics. D:

Hello everyone its me again, heres my design for the Freespacer type 3 " Method" I hope this would give justice to the other free spacers design , I really had little idea what to put, but I hope you guys like it

Thanks
Mark

"Method"
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_methodcopy.jpg

deveraster said:
Hello everyone its me again, heres my design for the Freespacer type 3 " Method" I hope this would give justice to the other free spacers design , I really had little idea what to put, but I hope you guys like it

Thanks
Mark

"Method"
ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a394_haribon_methodcopy.jpg
*blinks*

[url=https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:method_nine_five_95-3097-5137:364cn4hp]Method Profile[/url] said:
Height: 6'2”
Weight: 137
Bra Size: A
That's a _very_ large A-cup...looks good, though!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back