• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

THE GREAT NEPLESLIAN ART CAPER

I'll now be updating OP with Mark's info:

THE CHARACTER LIST

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - DONE
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - DONE
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.
5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain - DONE
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (I'm hesitant to greenlight this due to Zairyo's commission, but I may have to.)
3. Phaedra Volkov - DONE
4. Henry Morris - DONE
5. Trey Penton - DONE
6. William Howard Harrison - DONE

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - DONE
2. Shaun - If slots are available (looks like that'll be the case).
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done? Did you check up on this?

Here's Trey Penton's sketch.
ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_treypentoncopy.jpg

SMELLS GOOD!

And here's the lovely Kezia Dells.

ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_Keziadells.jpg

Very alluring expression on her face. :oops:

Trey needs a "KISS THE COOK" design on his apron. I approve of these sketches.

Awesome!

Love the expression on her face. Only thing, though, is her cybernetic arm wouldn't actually be obvious. But... I really wanna let that slide, because it actually looks really good!

Hmmm, let's leave it. It just inspired me on a direction for her character development. :D

Tom said:
Also, I would request Viktor Kingston be added, but art WAS done for him; it seems that for one reason or another though that it has vanished from photobucket.

Anyone able to help me out here?

I'll see what I can do.
Thanks again Tom!

And dear lordy, sketches are great! But!...

Luca said:
Trey needs a "KISS THE COOK" design on his apron.
Definitely.

We shouldn't be using Photobucket or other third-party sites to put pictures on our wiki anyway.

Tom said:
Here's Trey Penton's sketch.
ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_treypentoncopy.jpg

SMELLS GOOD!

Very Awesome. I just have one request, Make the Jaw just a bit weaker and Squarer. Other than that, I completely approve.

We shouldn't be using Photobucket or other third-party sites to put pictures on our wiki anyway.

Where should I put them? Anything to keep the quality as high as possible. Plus it'd save me a lot of time finding and e-mailing copies of the originals to everyone.

Phaedra is good to go. She was supposed to be on the list but I left her off for some reason.

Talbain was on the list to begin with, so sending Mark your details about the character is encouraged. :)

Concerning Shaun, I'll see how many slots are left over after all this is done. Same goes with any other requsts, really. I THINK things should work out though, not 100% sure though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE CHARACTER LIST

I was going to make this a surprise, but some of the characters had art already ordered for them, and I figured it was better to be safe than sorry. If you are ordering art for a character, please tell me in this thread so I can remove the character from the list.

CIRRUS STATION CHARACTERS

1. Keziah Dells - WIP
2. Stovaa Drakon
3. Akio Noboru - done
4. Deacon -Cancelled at request of player.

5. Method
6. Serra Evangelle

NSS ACADIA CHARACTERS

1. Talbain
2. Otarcael, Lilly Livia (on hold until I know what's going on with Zairyo)
3. Phaedra Volkov
4. Henry Morris -done
5. Trey Penton - WIP
6. William Howard Harrison -done

MISC CHARACTERS

1. Robert Davis - Done
2. Shaun - If slots are available.
3. Viktor Kingson - Art already done?

Here are the finals of Keziah and Trey. I'm a bit hammered by work right now so I'll try putting these on the wiki and also updating the NMX story info when I get the free time.

ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_keziahdellscopy.png

ai589.photobucket.com_albums_ss337_Tenebrismo_treypentoncopy_1.png

EDIT: I have a critique about something that's been showing up in the recent final drafts, should I post it here or send it to him? It's kinda long.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back