• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

I am not on the vehicle @Samanthia. That is all.

I was running scans for pathogens, part of Chieko's mission. I was waiting on that, but since you guys drove off, I'm going with what is in Yoshi's GM post.

My character is not unconscious and you are not the GM. I move my character, not you.

To All.

I apologyze for my stupidity and mistakes. And assuming to much when I write. To those that I've made angry at me and you have every right to be. I apologyze deeply for making such mistakes. I've learned my lesson.

To the GM

I apologyze also for my impatience to be active and supporting your efforts as you are doing a wonderful job.

Yea well I am just waiting for something to happen on the surface, or I could just come up with something for the little group that is following me.

Reread the last four or five GM posts, THERE IS AN WHOLE FLOOR BEHIND THE DOOR ALL OF THE GROUND TEAMS SEEM TO WANT TO IGNORE.

Last edited:
@Kyle, are the NMX going after the Listening Station or did they just land on the Moon in general? Just some clarification as that would be quite important for what I'm doing, at least.

I'm going to Use my GM over write here,

The NMX forces are focused only on the Listening post. Only so that we can close this mission up in the next month.

GM post is up.

I want to apologize for my delays in my post. the past week has been quite an issue for me. A mix of insomnia and other issues.

I hope that you all still want to continue, and you forgive my delays.

@BionicSamurai was a message sent from Chieko to the ship? Please let me know which post number has the message if so and I'll update my post, half asleep right now so I might've missed the post x,x

Ok Girls and Boys, this weekend or early next week I'll be starting the next mission. Exciting, the plot has made it through it's first real mission, I'm please with how things have come along, and I hope you all are enjoying the Plot.

There will be an short quiz, or a survey which ever :p I want to see how things are going from your end.

At the end of the week I will be closing and locking the current thread, And opening the next mission!!!

Please make the rest of the posts you feel you need for this mission. There will be a small time jump with the new mission.

I need Every Player to pick a number 1-10

It is the only way I can think to make what is coming up fair. Choice YOUR FATE!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back