• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Hey all, sorry that I haven't posted all that much during the psat few months. As the ships CO I should've been posting more, but a lot of problems cropped both with family and my health. Things are settling down over here now, health wise though its still up in the air, but thankfully not like it was before. Hopefully starting in the next chapter I'll be able to post more often, after all, the ship needs an active captain and I wasn't exactly doing that great of a job sadly :(

I shall take three, no more no less, I shall not choose 2 unless continuing to three, five is right out

Ok only waiting on @Semjax for a number. At the end of tomorrow I will get a pm out to who all it matters and why... It will HAVE TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL!!! It matters!

With the ship this banged up, I'd be more inclined to think that if you have no other duties, you're helping with the repair. Don't need a ticket to hold up a sheet of metal or a beam for a technician.

Non-engineering perosnnel would be assisting with repairs =)

I figure security personnel would probably be roaming the ship looking for any hitchhikers (with the letters: NMX on their shirts :3 )

The infantry would be working on their own gear, in the Armory and the PA Bay, going through post combat maintenance and soothing the machine spirits of the Power Armors.

When they are still on duty and not in the Armory/PA Bay, they would be in full combat gear minus the PAs patrolling the ship. In pairs in the minimums. When Off duty they would be using their free time as they saw fit.

As for Other departments the formula you see above would be adapted to your specialty: Take care of your equipment, be working on your duty, and if there is still time in your duty day, you'd be turning a wrench.

Hmm... Guessing kioko would be helping, or looking around around the ship to get use to it, it would be hard to do anything else as a new member who hasn't been on the ship before, unless she has her physical to prove she is okay for the ship, but with what we are doing I don't think she can.

I would assume over the four days she would have been assigned to the ship and would have been reporting to the XO, the senior SAINT personnel aboard.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back