• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Yo, so I am on vacation as of today and will be out of town till the 14th. While away I will have limited internet access and will not be able to post regularly. I will when I can, but will not be back to full posting frequency till the 14th.

hello all,

my little Minkan is coming to join your characters on the YSS Soyokaze, for those of you who hate snakes your in for a bad relationship with my character.

But what was she before a Minkan because they have only been available for 3 years.

Okay, you should probably update her history, with that, and state why she went to the NH-31

My character has been approved so I'll be joining you guys. The plot so far seems pretty intense and I'm looking forward to getting my hands bloody. My character will have been apart of the ground unit led by Misato tasked with taking out the listening station.

I will be putting my next GM post up tomorrow evening (Friday the 29th) I will then put up the next on Monday the 1st. Any one who doesn't post by the time I post on Monday evening, I will be cutting from the plot.

If there is a reason you can not pot in the three day min please contact me. I understand Real Live come first. That is why there are LOAs (leave of absents)

Past that I want to thank you all for such a wonderful story going so far, and I hope to continue it with you all.

Bah once again the thing doesn't tell me when I get post. I'll read up and try to get a post in before your first GM post. And now I'm just gonna check back roughly every other day.

24 hour warning!

I will be putting up my gm post tomorrow.

I will also be cutting anyone who hasn't posted since the last gm post.

This was your friendly reminder. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back