• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Soyokaze

Here's the descriptions for the NPCs mentioned in my post:

• Santo Hei Eira Masao is a stoic cream-colored NH-33 infantry soldier with sparkling aquamarine eyes and long dark brown hair. She's using a M2-3A Mindy equipped with the "Bobcat" Shock-Trooper loadout. She is very alert.

• Santo Hei Aizawa Tsukiko is a bubbly light gray NH-33 infantry soldier with alluring violet eyes and exotic red hair. She's using a M2-3A Mindy equipped with the "Death Blossom" Assault loadout. She is eager to do battle.

• Santo Hei Sakurai Kokoro is a rather awesome purple-skinned NH-33 infantry soldier with cryptic grey eyes and neck-length electric blue hair. She's using a M2-3A Mindy equipped with the "Bobcat" Shock-Trooper loadout. She is a tactical genius.

it has been the holidays, posting across the site has been very laxed, I'm not worried. Merry Holidays to all of you and yours!

@Yoshi Note that the Aether blasts Pavel's MCAS fired in his RP post would've been visible to (and, given the sheer noise/brightness/intensity/etc. of said beams, most likely noticed by) the two DAISY II-equipped soldiers guarding the side entrance.

Catch up in the current thread, and then... join the party in the lounge, the ground op should be wrapping up shortly

Post Surgery post is up.

On the 29th (a week from today) I hope to have the new thread up. I will be leaving the current thread open until the end of march for those who would like to socialize. Longer if it stays active.

To those leaving the plot at the end of this mission I hope you had fun and you continue to. To those joining us at the beginning of the next Welcome to the plot and enjoy your stay!

Hello everyone, I've decided to hop on to this plot and saw a dire need for pilots so here I am. I will try to make a few Top Gun references as possible.

Ok the Last Player post was a month ago, I need to see who all is still with us, and willing to continue. Please post here. I'll give it a week. If you havn't posted here, I'm going to cut you from the plot.

Then I'll start the next mission with who is left.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back