• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC The Wayward Discussion

I am here. I took all of last week off and forgot to say something! So Sorry! I will post something no later than Friday when I can think of what all Ana was doing!

Is anyone else going to post? I knwo I've had a bit of an activity drop recently, so things have been slow, but I kinda need post from people to continue.

Sorry about the delay in my posting I had a convention this week that will be ending tomorrow evening, so I will either post then, or on Monday.

I was actually just about to start a roll call this morning since I only got one reply to my last GM post(now that I'm out of this crazy heat wave)

I have to do a roll call again, it's been 7 days and I've only received two replies to the topic? Are you guys there? If there's something wrong or IRL is getting in the way please inform me in PM at least so I can know who I should and shouldn't wait for in a post. Also if you don't plan on posting on a round it would be nice to be informed of that too.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back