• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC UCS ZENPYOU

Alright, exciting things are happening this week!

Last time Alice found one of the intruders in the shafts, she was heavily wounded. After rescuing the girl and giving her to medical personnel Alice prepares to enter back into the ventilation system of the Zenpyou and find the other pirates who seek to damage her systems.

Meanwhile on the planet Roken discovered that there is indeed a cover up going on. How will the Jiyuuian handle this new development?

Alright folks! The crew of the Zenpyou recover and prepare to embark on the daunting task of peace between the Baras Family and the colonists of Miyame III. Tune in this week to see how the crew will handle this challenging task.

Same time (8PM EST, GMT-5), same place (#Zenpyou_OOC, #Zenpyou_IC, on irc.sorcery.net), more awesome.

Well folks, I totally forgot to post the 'not having a JP this week' message here last week. This was due to thanksgiving. My apologies for not doing so. We WILL be having a JP this week. We will finish up this plot arc. Kim is back by the way!

Same time (8PM EST, GMT-5), same place (#Zenpyou_OOC, #Zenpyou_IC, on irc.sorcery.net).

Make sure to send it out via PM.

Please post what days and times you might be available for chat/gaming.

Kim said:
Lord only knows when I'll be available to post underway.

This is current as of Fri 12Mar10.

Well for me weekends should be A-okay. Plus I could make time even through week. I am more or less free.
Bu I would be pleased it the game could start sooner than gmt -5. I have gmt +1 so I it mean staying long into the night for me.

hey guys sorry for not responding or leaving a msg, been a little buisy but i just want to let you all know im still here and ready for whatever Kim's got cooked up for us.

I'm still working my way through the logs though, Yoroko's after action report is enough for me to get you rolling into the interlude/shore leave before the next plot point. =) I'll be posting a new thread for ya'll this week within the next couple of days so please, enjoy your Holiday and keep your eyes open for it! =D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back