• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Uniform Updates for the Star Army of Yamatai

Well, I just noted the material for the first time on the duty uniform's dress pants page.

I'm frustrated about the lack of artwork for the newer uniform types. The two factors holding us up is finding an artist I can trust to give us the uniform art I need, that other future artists will be able to use for reference, and that I'm having a hard time deciding what characters to use as examples/models to show off the new threads. I suppose I could do random nekos but I'm on a limited budget here and it's more ideal to have one artwork that can do two things (wiki illustration, and character illustration).

I'm thinking of introducing something new for the Rikugun's field utility headgear. The sailor caps are cool and all, and work great for the Naval personnel, but a blue wool hat is not the most suitable garment for prolonged running around in dirty, muddy, humid, and hot planetary operating environments.

I can see why you'd want that hat to still be in use. Mehitabel or any Neko would look cute wearing one.

I just imagine her wearing that hat and ordering Tsuguka and Shiho to drop and give her twenty and the two of them smiling and doing their push-ups while purring because they're given an opportunity to work their muscles in front of everyone.

Last edited:
Very shiny. Yamatai going to start knighting people, perhaps, or some other similar honor?

Winter holidays are coming, after all.

Maybe it can be a service badge. Like if you serve with a pretty princess like Hanako, you get to wear that on Class A. Or if you're part of a fleet's command staff.

This may have already been discussed.... I may have been the one to do it. Either way, don't remember.

Is there any kind of heavy duty work boot for Star Army usage? I mean, the Type 31 work boots are suede and the entry mentions nothing about chemical resistance or toe caps or anything else you would need for a potentially hazardous working environment.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back