• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [USO X Heartbreaker] First Things First: I Am The Realest

You forgot to kill everyone, including Araxie. ESPECIALLY Araxie. Seems great! ^^ kinda leaves the status of the non-rooftop and non-underground group a bit unknown, though.

It's a bit hard keeping track of everyone, but as of yet, there's nothing happening for the people who aren't going either up or down.

Ok. To help my feeble, human brain remember everything, can I ask a favour of everyone?

We have three groups right now, correct? The ones going underground (Corgan and co), Uso and Valesti in the streets, and the other street gang of Birdy and the rest?
Can we name these groups Alpha, Beta and Gamma respectively, and can I ask everyone to include this name in the beginning of their posts so I don't forget to mention anyone? I don't want to leave anyone out :)

Tomorrow I'll get around to posting again.

And then I can deal with @Alex Hart being a JP spamming dork, apparently he really really really wants to have dinner with Araxie and Uso.

Trust me, Alex, I can go for an hour without forgetting about it especially if I'm not actually on the site for that hour xD

Araxian Logic: eyes on stalks are useless in flight because they'd just flop around and be impossible to reliably see with while flying.

Of course it's possible the eyeballs are actually false for a distraction, so...

Btw, I have no idea what going through the eye at 90ish kph is going to do, so @LittleWasp feel free to have her go straight through it, get stuck with her elbow deep in the thing, whatever. Hopefully I wrote it generally enough to work, but let me know if its better for me to edit something. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back