• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [USO X Heartbreaker] First Things First: I Am The Realest

I think the hunting group is good... I think @Noodles back in the non-murder zone is waiting? Not entirely sure about how things are going on that side of the world, so maybe they aren't waiting or I missed that ^^;

Yeah, I kinda let that half of the story slide... I figured there wasn't much left to do and most of the people involved weren't interested or had gone.

Weeellll.......
XD They wouldn't have the mental side of her backup anyways, but I approve of the idea of him being handed the body initially.

INB4 they end up cloning their own Araxie in Yamatai, sans original memories. Get some weird shenanigans going on.

Wooo!

(And someone probably is goanna fight over who should heal Araxie's body or something.)

This was pretty fun though, to try and basically move characters out of their normal field of operations.

Thought I would have time to post tonight, but looks like I won't. Will for sure post tomorrow, but hopefully others post before then? :D

RPG-D RPGfix
Back